Face Down Ass Up Anonymous Loads

Guest Blockedover

Guest Blockedover

True Story of 4 tops in January.

I had not partied in quite a few months. Was trying my best to keep on the straight and narrow and just lead a clean life. However, Christmas, family, work, all the regular stresses of life combined with a dismal snowy January allowed for me to have one epic slip up that lead to a fuck fest on a Sunday. 

A friend of mine was eager to get out and hit the town. All of the combining factors mentioned above timed perfectly with her need for a good party. I suited up, ready to go, and we had ourselves a grand ol time. The grand ol time involves a few extras that are not quite legal but tend to bring me to a higher state of fuckness. After our long night out I saved enough with me for the trip home and the inevitable fucking I wanted to receive. I also picked up a fresh bottle of poppers, posted an ad on craigslist titled "Ass Up anon bttm", and cleaned up. I had the house to myself that day which meant saying yes to all kinds of fucked up situations was a great deal easier. 

After a shower and deep clean, I threw on my jock strap and a tight black tshirt and started cruising using Grindr and seeing if I had any hits from Craigslist. I am just in my late 20s with a pretty decent body. I am a reformed bigger guy that fits into a size large, fair bit of muscle, but also could probably lose a bit more weight. I consider myself average and have never had a problem in getting a good lay. One benefit to my particular body is that I have a nice thick ass. Whether it is from the biking, hiking, or having been a bigger guy turned smaller - who knows. I do know that guys seem to love how tight it is and I like having it used. At around this time it was 5 am and the skies were still dark and I wanted dick. I didnt know then that I would have been fucked by 4 guys that day with a few misfires in between. 

Right away I had received a message via craigslist to my inbox. Mid 40's guy looking to fuck a blindfolded bottom. Only, he wanted to host. I was game and it sounded like a hot set up. I was to come to his apartment complex, put on a blindfold in the hallway, then he would lead me into his apartment, strip me, take me to his bedroom, then fuck me. No talk of condoms or safety, just that he wanted to fuck me like an anon slut in his apartment. I always on the surface want to play safe, but the barrier to my impulse for raw dick grows thinner with age, a little bit of party, and a sniff from a brown bottle. 

I agreed to meet him in 20 minutes at his apartment. The drive over was about 10, so I sat in the parking lot for another 5 just to ensure the blind fold would be there when I arrived and that I didnt make a mess of the scenario he wanted and that I started to believe I needed. In a few minutes I found myself putting on the blindfold in his hallway. As soon as that darkness hits, I get nervous and excited and my other senses begin to go into overload. I can hear and feel everything. He opens the door, grabs my hand, and pulls me into his apartment. He simply says, "Take off your clothes" and I begin to follow his orders. Once naked and standing in his hallway he brings me to his room. Bit of a challenge while blindfolded, but he guides me roughly and securely to the edge of his bed. 

"Kneel"

I hear him move in front of me and sit down on the bed. Instinct takes over and I begin to search for his cock with my mouth. Upon making contact he instructs me to make him wet and hard as he intends to fuck me. I like foreplay and sucking cock, but when I am in the mood for dick all I want to really do is get used. I try to get him as hard as I can in as little time as possible. During all of this interaction, I secretly have my poppers in my hand. Waiting to pull them out when I know he plans on sticking his wet dick in me. He gets rock hard and I can taste precum after 5 minutes of sucking his dick. Without asking I get up and fall face first on his bed with my ass in the air. I dont speak or move to put his dick in me. I just hope that he gets up and guides his dick in. 

At this point I am not touching him so I can only vaguely picture what he is doing in my mind. I hear him moving, with wet slick sounds coming from what I imagine to be him stroking his cock while he looks at my thick ass waiting for his dick. I dont hear any packages or wrappers, so I am assuming he is going to fuck me bareback. I hear the click of a plastic cap, followed by lube being spread on my hole and presumably his cock. In my mouth he felt to be about 7 inches with medium thickness. He was cut as well. He had already spread some precum in my mouth so I knew that he was probably going to be a bit wet already and ready to coat my insides. I feel him kneel on the mattress as it depresses a bit. Then, his legs going outside of mine as he slowing works his way up to my ass. I feel his cock rest on the top of my ass. It is at this point I open the poppers and take 4 deep sniffs and bury my head in the pillows. I dont want to talk, protest, complain, or cause him to think that I was not consenting. I just wanted him to take charge and shove it in.

He presses forward and instantly I am in a bit of pain. His dick is slick and my hole is wet and inviting. However, I tend to tense up and always cause it to hurt just a little. Even with poppers, it is hard for me to completely relax. I tend to be tightening my ass around the tops cock throughout a fuck only relaxing if I am a bit drunk or high. Today, I was just coming down and had the poppers to help but as it was the first dick I had taken since November I was tense but wanting it more than ever. He didnt push in completely at first. Just slowing worked his dick in. He would flex his dick as he pushed it in. This hurt, but also felt amazing so I just moaned and took more poppers. He didnt saying anything at first, but as he got deeper he started to make a bit of noise. "You like that faggot?" was the first thing he said to me since "kneel." All I could do was moan. He had reached as deep as he was going to get for just now and immediately he started pulling out and creating a slow rhythm of catch and release. Once completely a few full dips he picked up the pace and got into a bit of a heavy thrust. It of course hurt, but I continued to use the poppers, barely stopping to put the lid on the bottle. I was spinning and feeling euphoric. The pain went away and my mind started to focus on the act of being used and the words he would say in my ear as he pushed his wet cock in and out of my hole. "Fucking slut, like that dick in your hole?"

I usually wait to check for a condom once I feel like the top is getting close. I want to feel like I no longer have control of the situation. That the top is going to cum inside me no matter what I say or do as he is so close and just wants to release. Sometimes, this means I misjudged and the top is wearing a condom. But usually it leads to me discovering a raw dick is in my hole. Occasionally, the top will realize that I am searching and ask me if it is okay. Other times, the top will just keep going. But my hope for every encounter, is that when I check to see if there is a condom and the top notices, he picks up speed and breeds me as quickly and deeply as he can. His breathing started to get heavier and his dirty talk started to get more intense but also broken up a bit as though he couldnt finish a sentence. At this point I reached back which stopped the rhythm for a moment. Of course I felt that his dick was in me raw and it was very wet. I barely had a moment to appreciate it before he grabbed my hand, pulled it away and picked up the intensity.

"Fucking raw dick in your ass. You are gonna get a load in there faggot."

He let go of my hand but made sure to press down on my shoulders so that I had limited mobility. I had just enough motion to allow for me to keep using the poppers and huff away. I took a few big hits and waited for his release. As he was fucking me he was very deep in my ass and his hips were constantly in contact with my ass cheeks as he pulled out and pushed in as deep as he could. I could feel his pubes pushing against my ass and his balls slapping against my taint. After a few more big thrusts he began to shudder and moan. With one final large push he went deep into my ass a shot right up my guts. My hard dick was pushing against his sheets and leaking out precum. As he came inside me, he slowly thrust in and out of my hole causing some of the load to leak down my ass and over my balls into the same area as my dick was pushing against his sheets. I could not see anything but I could hear his heavy moans and feel his dick pulsing as my ass got slicker and more wet. I felt like such a whore, being used by a stranger in his apartment and now with his load inside my ass. He didnt last long after cumming before pulling out completely and getting of the bed. At this point it sounded like he was cleaning himself up in the bathroom. I just waited there with a cummy hole and ass. I was so turned on that I started to grind his bed and wave my ass just the slightest bit hoping that I could entice him to fuck me even more. 

I could only pray he didnt take any pictures or video during this time but a part of me was excited by the prospect. It felt like 10 minutes had passed before he said "get up" and pulled my right arm towards the edge of the bed. I carefully got up, stood next to the bed and waited for him to guide me. Where before he was rough but careful in guiding me to the bed, now he seemed to care much less since he had gotten what he needed. He pushed me and grabbed my shoulders to guide me. Suddenly I could feel my clothes under my feet and I heard a door close. No words spoken, just him retreating to a room so that I could get dressed. Taking off the blindfold I stood facing the door to his apartment. i didnt look at anything but the floor, my clothes, and that door. Without even wiping the lube and cum off my ass I got dressed and exited the apartment and headed for my car. I was leaking a huge load onto my undies and my dick was leaking through my jock. It took everything I had to not whip my dick out right there in the parking lot and fire off a load. 

Once back in my car, I sat my cummy wet ass into the seat, fired up my iphone, and checked my emails and grindr. There were multiple messages on both. Here I was having just been fucked by a stranger, with his load in and on my ass, and I was considering replying to these other guys in hopes of getting more. Getting my load off would have to wait. As I was already fucked and lubed with cum it just made sense to keep going if I could. I replied to another guy on Grindr that I could no longer host but was mobile and lubed and ready to get fucked anon if he was. He responded with his address. I started the car and backed out of the parking lot and headed for the next town over. I was ready for round 2. 

To be continued. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blockedover

Part 2

From my seat in the car, Grindr told me it was going to take about 15 minutes to get to the address that was given to me by the anonymous profile. All I knew was where he lived, that he was 43, average body, and had a big dick. I told him I wanted it anon and he agreed. He would stay in his bedroom as I worked my way through his house. Once there I would take off my clothes in the bathroom, keep my head down, and come into his bedroom connected to the bathroom. Just walk into his room and fall face down and ass up onto his bed. He would then come in and use me. Would he be watching me or hiding somewhere in the room so that I dont see him? I was not sure, but I did know that with the other load in my ass I would be a wet slick fuck. He didnt know that I had already been fucked, but I had mentioned that I was already lubed. 

I drove over in a horny haze horny for dick. It was still fairly early in the morning, but it was light out by this point. I got to his house and it was as described. 3 level town house with the front door unlocked. I messaged him to let him know that I was there and that I was coming into his house. I followed his directions to the top level to the bathroom. It was then that I started to hear noises coming from the other bedroom. I was a bit confused but I went into the bathroom as told and disrobed. I messaged him again letting him know I was ready to come into the room, but also asking him about the noises. He didn't respond and I stood in the silence not knowing what I should do. Was there more than one person there? Was I even in the right house? I decided to swallow my nerves and open the door to the room next to the bathroom.

It was almost pitch black and it took me a second to adjust to the lack of light. As the door opened up I heard from somewhere in the room, "Get on the bed." A rush went through me and I walked over and fell onto the bed, opened my poppers, took a few big hits, and kept my head down. I could someone moving behind me and then crawling on the bed. 

"We need to be quiet, my roommate is here and he doesnt know I have anyone over, so dont make any noise." My mind was racing. It was kind of exhilarating to know that I was going to be fucked by this stranger in his house while his roommate was just across the hall. Considering he told me to be quiet, I didnt want to protest or talk so I just laid there waiting for his cock. 

As he crawled on to the bed, I could feel his hard cock laying and dragging on the backs of my legs as he worked his way up to my ass. It felt like he was leaking and leaving a trail of precum over the back of my legs. I was going wild with the poppers and lack of sleep. I just wanted to get used. 

"You ready to get raped?" With that he positioned his cock at my ass and plunged his hips forward entering me completely in one thrust. His cock was so much larger than I had anticipated. It took my last bit of energy to not cry out when that happened. He held himself deep inside me for a few moments then lowered his torso to my back and put his right arm around my neck and finding some way to go even deeper inside of my ass. The topic of safety or condoms never came up. Just his dick in my ass. Without even feeling or asking I knew he was in me raw. 

In my ear he whispered, "I really like to stress a guy's ass." I knew I was going to really need the poppers for this fuck. While going in for more help from the brown bottle, he started to pump in and out of my ass with full deep pumps. He pulled my neck and head tight with his arm and held my body really close. It became hard to reach the poppers with my arm and he was getting more and more aggressive. He kept pulling my body close and in the process was beginning to choke me. I could feel myself losing breath a bit while he pummelled my ass. 

"You like that faggot? Getting hard to breathe? Fuck I love that tight ass, choking you out." He was getting really aggressive and I felt like I was being used. I often imagined of getting fucked like this, hoping that someone would take control and fuck me the way I wanted. However, this was scaring me. However, there was little I could do as he was controlling my breath and had me pinned down under his body. He was making noise, but mostly whispering the dirty words into my ear. However, the sound of his dick coming in and out of my ass was the loudest noise. Every time he pulled out there would be the sound of escaping air between our bodies and the smacking of his skin meeting mind as he pushed back in. He was going at a furious pace and normally this kind of fuck would be enough for me to ask for the top to stop and pull out. But with his arm around my neck and not being able to breathe fully, I barely noticed the pain. All I could focus on was trying to breathe and the pleasure of the fuck. 

He kept this up for 5 or so minutes and then without warning he pulled out and half pulled off my body. He loosened the grip around my neck and I gasped for a large breath. He paused there for a moment as I took some deep breaths. I was just about to ask him if he had cum when he dropped his weight back onto my body and slammed his dick into me. With a few quick thrusts and barely a grunt, I could tell he was cumming. He never let up or changed pace - just kept pumping his dick into me. After a few more thrusts he pulled out, released me, rolled over on his bed and muttered "get out." 

It was all so sudden that I just laid for a few moments and let what happened and his cum sink into me. I hadnt moved quick enough as he took a big breath and in a disappointed tone said, "you have to go, watch out for my roommate."

I realized I had overstayed my welcome. I didnt want to see his face and keep the anon theme, so I rolled off the bed away from him and stood up. As I did, cum fell out of my hole and rolled down the back of my leg. I creeped through his room back to the bathroom door while avoiding looking as his face. I said "thanks" and opened the door and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I put on my clothes and then while looking for people in his house, I headed back out to my car. 

Two really hot fucks had occurred this morning. Some days I could look for hours and not find a thing. I was exhausted and had yet to sleep so I knew I needed to go home. I still had not cum. So I would need to go home and finger myself and shoot my own load. My jockstrap and my pants were know soaked through with cum and lube. Was I finished for the day or did I need try for more. I just knew I needed to go home, gather my thoughts a bit, and jack off. So I backed out of this strangers driveway and headed towards home.

I didnt realize that there was more to cum. Earlier why I was super horny and at home, I had already given my address to a couple of guys on Grindr. One in particular was ready and close by to my home. 

To be continuted. 

Guest Blockedover

Part 3:

As I headed home, I figured I should give Grindr a rest. Two hot fucks in one morning plus I was wiped. However, I was also starving. I decided to grab some breakfast. As I rolled into a fast food joint, I thought, hey, why not give Grindr another go. Just about as I was to dig into my breakfast I saw a flurry of messages of guys interested in fucking me. One in particular who I had already given my address to was in the area and ready to pound. Needless to say, I swallowed my food and headed home.

On the drive over I kept thinking, "Man, I hope he bounces cause I dont know if I can handle another cock." I was so tired and felt slutty enough so I just wasnt sure I was ready for another load. Silly slut though, I was ready and willing... just didnt know it yet.

As soon as I got home I loaded up the Grindr again and waited to see if he was still around. Indeed he was and he was already on my street. I decided to ditch the clothes but keep on the same jockstrap and to also keep the poppers flowing. I put my ass up and my head down and told him I was ready. Within 1 minute he was inside my house and inside my room. I could hear him stripping off clothes. He was not verbal at all at this point. Just complete silence beside his clothes hitting the floor. I kept hitting those poppers in anticipation of another dick using my hole.

As I laid in bed thinking about him fucking me, my third cock of the day, I realized he was taking his time while standing behind me. At this point it sounded like he was mostly naked, but he was still not on the bed or trying to enter me. As I tried to listen as well as I could, I could hear the tap tap of a mobile phone. It sounded like a touch screen of some sort and I was really concerned that he might be taking pictures of me ass up in bed. I try to keep pretty discrete and I didnt want pics of my ass up being shared with strangers on the internet. A strangers load in my hole, no problem... strangers seeing me vulnerable and prone on my own bed in my own home? Too much.

After a few short moments he stated to crawl onto the bed. His movements were filled with intention. He didnt waste much time trying to get to my ass. With barely a tap or a tease, he entered me. He didnt feel huge, but it was still satisfying. He entered me deeply in one thrust. I was so wet and loose from the two other fucks I barely felt any pain. Considering he didnt ask for protection and I didnt hear any wrappers, I assumed it was raw. As he thrust a couple of times my ass and the wetness started to make a bit of noise.

"Fuck yer wet dude... do you have cum in that hole?"

I didnt reply. I wasnt embarrassed, I just didnt want to scare him away. As I didnt answer, he continued to fuck me without reservation and with a renewed sense of purpose. "I knew you were a fucking slut... Im gonna seed you deep too."

At that moment, I was incredibly horny and knew that this was all I wanted out of my morning. He pumped away and I kept inhaling poppers. He picked up his pace and placed this hands on my shoulders. He forced my torso and my head deep into the pillows and head boards as he fucked my hole. I whimpered every time he pushed deep, but his average cock was feeling great. The longer I went the less noise my cummy ass made, but the more noise he made. I could tell he was getting close. I was ready and hoping for another load. Then I knew I could jerk off and pass out. Being a faggot bottom for 3 strangers was enough for a day. Three loads and no faces to really remember. As he picked up his pace, he muttered, "I am gonna breed you, then another guy is gonna breed you." 

I was fairly shocked to hear this. I was so horny and had already taken 2 loads and was on my way to a third, but I never agreed or asked for another one. He intensified his thrusts and then pulled half way out and held his dick. A few seconds later I felt his dick head and shaft spasm in my hole. His head wasnt far from my asshole, but still inside. I could feel jets of his sperm being thrown into my guts. I could barely enjoy it before he pulled out with a pop and stood up next to the bed.

I heard him rustle through his clothes and then pause for a moment. I realized he was pooling up grindr again. "This guy is 75 meters away and on his way here... hes gonna breed you too. Dont move."

All I could think was how I was getting exactly what I always wanted, but was still hesitant to get used again. This time while being watched... and with a guy I hadnt messaged. 

I took a hit of poppers and readjusted my jock strap. 

Just do it, i do it for years & got no regrets, love being a hole to dump loads into & when you're as sleazy as fuck & will let just about anyone dump a load inside you it only gets hotter because then you have no reservations about who is pumping you full of cum. old, young, ugly, twink, troll. homeless who cares cock is cock at the end of the day. Just see it as you're providing a public service to all the horny fuckers out there. I never go home until i feel fully used & filled up with stranger's loads.

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...
Guest Blockedover

My senses were buzzing. I was in a higher state of fuckness. I was tired, feeling used, the shame was starting to creep in, but I was laying there vulnerable and he had just invited someone else over to fuck me, without my consent. 

I heard the top who just fucked me say something about the other guy being here. I heard him put on a few clothes and leave the room to go to the door. Moments later I heard more than one set of feet walking into the room.

The rest went as you would expect. Within seconds there were hands pulling my legs towards the edge of the bed as the new top crawled on top of me. I hit the poppers and kept my face buried in the pillows. I knew nothing about him, more anonymous than I had planned for. I had never even communicated with this guy. He laid his dick at my hole and I took another hit of poppers and waited. The guy who just fucked me said, "Give it to him." He shoved his cock in.

There was some talk from the guy who had just fucked me while the new top shoved his dick in and out of my hole. He felt large, but as this was the fourth dick in me over a few hours in the morning, I couldn't tell. I felt loose, slutty, and no longer in control. 

As he fucked me, his breathing intensified. The other top telling him to breed me. He picked up speed and force, using his weight and the thrust of his hips to bottom out. The only other noise in the room, my moans and the wet sounds of his dick slipping in and out of me.

He put his right arm on the back of my head and shoved me into the pillows. His other hand went to the back of my neck. It was difficult to breathe but I didnt have much choice, but to lay there. The other top started calling me names and encouraging him to use me. 

"Teach that faggot a lesson." 

"Make him your bitch."

With a few more thrusts he shoved deep and emptied into my body. He held himself there silently for a moment then took his hands off the back of my head and neck and got off of me. I laid spent, worn, and dirty. I could here them putting their clothes on and muttering to themselves as they got ready to leave.

I was rock hard, leaking, and needed release. As soon as they were gone I was going to roll over, play with my hole and shoot my own load. I was done and couldn't handle anymore.

I heard the door to the house close and I started to rise off the bed. As I did I felt two hands on my ass push me back to the bed and the words, "Im not done, I am going to fuck you again with your loaded hole."

The top from before had stuck around. Whether he was being quiet and taking pics, or just admiring the view, im not sure. He climbed back on and shoved his dick in my ass.

He was quick. His urgency felt primal. I gave up and laid there. He didn't last long, finishing with the words "You are a slut." 

Then his clothes were on and he left. 

I rolled over, jerked off, and fell asleep. 

• 3 years later...