Truth About "pillow Princes"

Guest nastymindindeed69

i love guys like that. specially when theyre straight guys. thats when i know for sure that im just being used as a human fleshlight. im not even really a person to those guys . just a cocksucker. an object for them to use to unload their balls. just using my mouth and throat to jack off. plus some guys tell me the best part is they dont have to clean up after they cum.i swallow it and suck their cocks clean. no mess.plus they dont have to sweet talk me or pretend to give a shit about me.just use me. plus some of them are even disgusted by me cause im such a slut and a cocksucking faggot.

• Like 2

I would love to find some true pillow princes. It is so tedious to have to let men play with my dick for whatever reason.

Sit back, lie back, let me make you cum. Don't kiss me, don't hold me, don't touch me. The only part of you that I really want to touch me is your dick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

i love guys like that. specially when theyre straight guys. thats when i know for sure that im just being used as a human fleshlight. im not even really a person to those guys . just a cocksucker. an object for them to use to unload their balls. just using my mouth and throat to jack off. plus some guys tell me the best part is they dont have to clean up after they cum.i swallow it and suck their cocks clean. no mess.plus they dont have to sweet talk me or pretend to give a shit about me.just use me. plus some of them are even disgusted by me cause im such a slut and a cocksucking faggot.

My brother. You and I have the same soul.

Never heard the term pillow-prince before, but I love the comments on this.  When I was in uni, I had a regular buddy that all he wanted was to come over and have me suck him off to completion.  Some guys on the thread have already mentioned how it's actually the sucker who is in total control, and I couldn't agree more.  My feeder's cock was at the mercy of my own mouth. 

We'd always start with him standing, having just pulled down his trousers; once hard, he'd lie down on my bed and let me have my way.  He was fairly vocal (not verbal, just lots of moaning).  I used to have this thought in my head of gauging how close he was by rating his moans from 1 to 10 as I kept sucking.  Usually, it would be around a 2 when he first got on the bed; I'd start off slow-ish and work him to around a 4.  Once around a 5, I'd alternate pace between slow/medium/fast and slowly build him up to between a 6 and 7.  He loved me to edge him some, so I'd back off a bit down to a 5 again and back up.  I'd go for at least 3 edges, but the instant i could gauge a level-8, it was a race to the finish - this is when he'd start to get verbal and soon enough I was tasting a flood of sweet jizz (his cum always tasted fantastic!).  I think the numbers became a bit of a game for me after a while.  Not sure if anyone else has done this, but I have heard other suckers say that they've done something similar.