Truth About "pillow Princes"

Guest nastymindindeed69

On 1/30/2016 at 8:03 PM, ItalianTopDaddy said:

hey nastymind -

I've been a Pillow Prince for years - although just heard that term lately.  I love to kick back and have my big dick and full balls sucked and worshiped until I explode, and he sucks it all down.  One of my regulars brings me off just the way you describe it - because I taught him that's what I like and he's a good cocksucker.

I used to get a lot of flack from guys - even if I made it very clear that I just wanted a blowjob, no recip, no nothing.  Many guys were more than glad for the chance to suck my big dick, swallow my load, and go home, but some would say "that's all, what do I get out if it?"  I realized the answer to that question is "you get to suck my Big Fat Dick!" and if they had to ask they were not the cocksuckers I was looking for, just guys that like to suck cock.

Be proud of what you offer - there are cocksuckers everywhere who will gladly give you exactly what you want when you tell them what that is. And you are absolutely right - the cocksucker is in charge, and the good ones know it.  

Enjoy it.  Feed them all you can, and if you find a good regular, feed him well so he keeps coming back for more.  Like women, some cocksuckers and emotional and flaky and must be handled.  Put in a little work to train him and you'll get years of ball draining pleasure out of it.  My current regular (many have come and gone over the 35 years I've been a Pillow Prince) has been sucking me off for over 5 years, and I'm training a new one now.  

Have you ever had two hungry cocksuckers working on your hard dick and balls?  Two hot wet mouths dedicated to giving you pleasure and making you cum. It's Fucking Awesome.

Any true cocksuckers in NYC who want a chance at my Big Fat Dick, get in touch.

I enjoy sucking dick!!! I like facials too queens cocksucker here

I've never heard the term pillow Prince before...but what you're describing to me sounds like you're a "Side." A Side is someone who doesn't particularly care for or engage in penetration during sex but likes everything else and (usually) prefers only oral sex. Though there are many variations of being a Side as well...like any other form of sexuality. Nothing wrong with it. Get yours! ???

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChaserBtm84 said:

I've never heard the term pillow Prince before...but what you're describing to me sounds like you're a "Side." A Side is someone who doesn't particularly care for or engage in penetration during sex but likes everything else and (usually) prefers only oral sex. Though there are many variations of being a Side as well...like any other form of sexuality. Nothing wrong with it. Get yours! ???

Never heard of this referred to as a "SIDE," what ever the fuck that is, you sound like a politician, talking but not saying anything!

7 minutes ago, BlowBoi said:

Never heard of this referred to as a "SIDE," what ever the fuck that is, you sound like a politician, talking but not saying anything!

Ok...well educate yourself boi and leave the attitude at the door. I was simply telling OP that based on what he was describing he sounded like a Side and that I've never heard of pillow Prince being used before.

Amongst all spectrums of sexuality but especially in gay men there is, believe it or not, an lot of men out there who aren't into anal sex at ALL (topping or bottoming) and while still gay they prefer to only have oral sex and pleasure by other means than by penetration. This is what is referred to as a "Side" and falls into the category of Top, Bottom, Vers, Side. It's just not something many gay men are comfortable talking about.

• Upvote 1

I've met quite a few guys that consider themselves straight and want me to suck them off and swallow their loads.  The hottest was an ex-marine who I worked a temp job with.  Within 30 minutes working together he started talking about how his girl just left him, he didn't think his dick was all that big, how some guys in barracks would "chub up" taking showers.  After a few hours of him going back to this conversation line I said I was gay and didn't think twice if a straight guy asked me to suck him off, we both got what we wanted and it was a private matter between us.  He got quiet for about a minute, then said he hadn't been sucked off in months and his ex-gf wasn't good at it.  I told him I was told I was great often probably because I enjoy it.  He started rubbing his crotch looking at me, then unzipped his overalls and asked me if I liked his dick!  I got closer on my knees and pulled his balls out too, he reached for my head and pulled me toward him and asked to please give him a little taste.  I started sucking on him and he came within a 2 minutes.  I kept nursing on him as he got soft then asked him if he was ok--he said it was the best bj in his life, thanks, am I ok?  I said yea I enjoyed it.  We worked together about 5 days over 3 weeks, he would walk up to me at some point every day pulling his dick out and pulling me toward him and I went to work.  I couldn't believe it.

He started stopping by my house occasionally without warning, sometimes with a 6-pack to see if I wanted to hang out--which I knew what he meant.  He'd strt hugging me but pretty much it was me sucking and swallowing and I was ok with that.  We hadn't seen each other for a few years when I passed him working a construction site and he called me over.  We talked a little.  Hours later after he was done work he knocked on my door, said "it was good seeing you today can I come in."  I closed the door behind him then immediately he started kissing me--which he never did--said he was sorry for not staying in touch with me he liked our time together, could I take care of him again!  Fuck! In his dirty work clothes he pulled his dick out and sucked and swallowed 2 loads.  Wish my luck was always this good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

The world needs a lot more pillow princes.  Men like the OP are exactly the type of men I'm looking for. I wish I had the phone numbers of 100 guys like that in my contacts. 

When it comes to sex with guys, I want to walk in, get on knees between their legs, just like the OP likes, legs spread in a comfy chair, and go to town on their cock with my mouth until I can swallow their cum. 

Then I want to leave, nothing in return. Pillow princes are the best! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jason926 said:

The world needs a lot more pillow princes.  Men like the OP are exactly the type of men I'm looking for. I wish I had the phone numbers of 100 guys like that in my contacts. 

When it comes to sex with guys, I want to walk in, get on knees between their legs, just like the OP likes, legs spread in a comfy chair, and go to town on their cock with my mouth until I can swallow their cum. 

Then I want to leave, nothing in return. Pillow princes are the best! 

Agreed:()BORN TO BLOW MAN BONE.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I agree, worship a cock is the best. I am on my knees twice a week with a good friend. He enjoys unloading in my mouth. He does not want to reciprocate. 

Plus I am at the Adult Bookstore twice a week to suck cock, worshiping cock swallowing loads. That is it. I am there to service men who need some relief. Period. 

Finally there is always some asshole who wants to “fuck”. I am into oral only. Some have tried to undue my pants and want to finger my ass. FUCK NO! I have walked away from some nice cocks because of this asshole behavior. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2016 at 1:09 AM, nastymindindeed69 said:

and yet, another long post from me...

im a good looking tall and skinny 20 year old man but i am also a pillow prince. for those of you who aren't familiar with that term, a pillow prince is a man (usually a young stud) who just likes sitting back and being sucked off/edged and who does not reciprocate or does anything else. i noticed that i get hated on a lot for being one of these guys apparently but there's some stuff that's untrue about us

first, pillow prince guys are not stuck up! we just love getting sucked off and nothing else during sex. i dont expect every man to want to get down on his knees and suck me off (all though that would be nice though). I like getting it from a man who really enjoys giving pleasure and oral sex. and it's even better when the man is passionate about it too :} 

theres also nothing submissive or passive about pleasuring a pillow prince. the guy doing the sucking is in control. I can still give demands though but it's the guy doing the sucking who decides. he could make me orgasm fast or take his time and draw it out (which is what i really prefer!)

i also like when a guy spits and slurps all over my cock exactly like this: https://youtu.be/_Dog87MR4M4

I love feeling it hit me and hearing it hit me too. especially if it's a full slimely loogie. it's very arousing but also is a kinky way of the guy doing the sucking to let me know that's he's the one giving the pleasure and he's the one who decides when i orgasm and when he's ready to get my load (I know that sounds very weird but im just telling the truth....)  

It also feels SOOO MUCH BETTER with poppers! it gives me a head rush and makes the feeling so much more intense: when i feel him spit on my cock, when i feel his wet inner lips sliding up and down my shaft, when i feel the deep wet sucking when my cock is submerged in his mouth, DAMN IT'S FUCKING HOT! 

I also notice when a guy is sucking me off, he gets more aggressive when he sniffs the poppers and more eager to get my load, which a major turn on! 

rush-poppers-pwd-3-pack.jpg

1430860002.79476.jpg

I also prefer to be sucked off in this position: 

5_240x180.jpg

sitting up in a comfortable chair with my legs spread with the guy on his knees (or on his ass) in-front of me. i dont like for his arms to be draped over my legs though, feels too uncomfortable but i love feeling his fingers gently press against my taint (the soft spot between my balls and asshole) it swells up when im close to orgasm and contracts when i do. 

AND WHEN I DO ORGASM, the best thing the guy sucking me could ever do, is to grip his lips around my cock firmly while my cock is 1/2 - 3/4ths of the way in his mouth, and to stay still and just give it deep suction (like you're sucking from straw). Guys who suck me off rarely do that BUT it feels SOOOO good when they do :} then the guy can leave my cock in his mouth for as long as he wants to until my erection goes away, and even longer afterwards as long as we're both comfortable. 

older guys are actually the best at it too :} it doesn't matter if they guy isn't attractive or if the guy is creepy/slimy looking (that actually is a major turn on for me for some odd reason) like the homeless men you see on the streets in NYC :P as long as they only want my load from me :P

i know this post made me seem like an extreme perv (which i am) but im just being honest :P please share your thoughts :)

I also think it's very exciting that there's actually hookup sites for gay guys that just focus on men who want to suck cock :} it arouses me just thinking about it :} 

You're just the Gay equivalent of a straight male. I suck straight males off all the time and i don't expect any reciprocation. I'm a cocksucker my purpose is suck any male's cock until he dumps his Load in my mouth or on my face.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

i love the name n love being allowed to please these gods . i get all i need from only pleasuring you . disregard me i prefer it . enjoy  yourself n even get off on using me n better still abuse me while i get u off , thats the best statement . ill never stop your pleasure regardless how umpleasant it is for me 

Guest ScottSwallows

My friend is a “Pillow Princess” and treats me great.

He doesn’t talk dirty.He knows I don’t like that.

He never demands a blowjob.He always asks or gives me a hint.

He gently holds my head during a blowjob and never tries to make me deepthroat.

He tells me how great it feel while I’m sucking him.

He ALWAYS tells me when he’s going to cum.

He always thanks me when I finish.