The Oral Doctor... Herpes Fantasy.

Guest nastymindindeed69

Guest nastymindindeed69

here it is! the first half my first "gift giving" erotic fiction. it doesn't involve HIV or AIDS though. it focuses on the virus: hsv1 (Herpes Simplex 1) and it's actually my own fantasy too. the narrator/main character is based off of me. sorry if it's really long but i added a lot of detail to keep it arousing. there may be a few spelling errors too, and some of it may seem a bit obscure and twisted but what do you expect? :P 

please share your thoughts and be specific but not too harsh with criticism on how it's wrote :P;):) 

It’s been a very long time but I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was (and still am) a tall, skinny, and good looking combined jock/twink with a circumcised 9 inch cock, but I also was extremely promiscuous. Every single night, I would be online trying to hook up with any guy who wanted a cock rammed in his asshole or any guy looking to swallow a huge sperm load, and I always found a guy who was up for it. I always had fun every single night, but then I got a bit worried about STDs. I also used condoms and 80% of the time, I prefered to just be sucked off instead, but still, I knew there was a risk.

A few months after I turned 18, I went to a clinic in a town I was living in to get a full STD test. I arrived at the clinic right after school. I had to walk there since I didn’t have a car at all. A young but bitchy nurse told me that I would be seeing my new physician, Dr.XXX, soon. I sat down in the waiting room for about 5 minutes, until one of the receptionist told me, “Marty, Dr.XXX is ready to see you.”

I followed her back to the examination room, where a white hospital gown was laying on the examination bed. She told me to just take off all of my clothes and put on the gown and that Dr.XXX would be right in, she then left me alone right after. So, I did exactly what she told me. I took off all of my clothes and put on the hospital gown.

A few minutes later Dr.XXX came in and I finally saw him for the first time. He was a tall older man about in his late-50s. He had a few wrinkles around his face and his body was in average shape but a little bit muscular. He had pale skin and blue eyes and was bald with a dried up mustache and beard.

“Good evening” he said in a deep but slightly flirtatious voice.

“Hi,” I said back.

He then asked me a couple questions about my sexual activity and I was basically honest with him about everything (I’m not the type of guy who holds stuff back). He seemed a little too fascinated about all of it, but I didn’t really give a shit. Later, he drawed my blood, he checked my cock for a discharge, I gave him a urine sample, and then I put my clothes back on, and he told me he’d call me back next week for my results. I then went home, but ironically, I was curious about Dr.XXX. I thought about how his lips would feel around my cock with his beard scrapping my inner-thighs.   But eventually, I just rubbed one out then went on with my life.

A week later, I was checking my messages on my cellphone after I was done with school. I then found one recorded message from Dr.XXX. I listened to it and heard him talk in a very cordial voice. He was telling me that all of my results for all STDs came back negative but there was still something he was a bit concerned about that he wanted to talk to me with. I then got nervous and called him back. When I told him, he told me not to worry at all and to come to the clinic tonight at 7pm. I agreed to meet him there then I hung up, but then I thought it was kinda weird since the STD clinic actually closed at 5pm. I then brushed it off and went about my day until it was a half hour to 7pm when I had to go see Dr.XXX. I was feeling a bit edgy because I forgot to jerk off that day, but I figured I could do it when I got back.

I then got dressed, put on a pink men’s thong, red skimpy wrestling shorts, and a white football jersey (I never played football though, I was way too skinny for that.) Then I was on my way. I arrived at the clinic at 6:55pm and strangely the whole waiting room was dark/dim-light and deserted. Right away I noticed that Dr.XXX was waiting for me. He was dressed in his typical medical work attire (rubber gloves, shoes, a white lab coat etc.), but something was different….

On his face he was wearing a white health mask that covered mouth. Yet, I could see in his eyes he seemed a little eager to see me.

“Good evening,” he slowly spoke, in a deep but even more flirtatious/cordial voice.

“What’s up doc?” I replied casually/friendly, “What did you want to see me for?”

“Follow me,” he said as he turned around and lead me back to the examination room.

The examination room was brightly light like always, but something out of place caught my eye. There was a recliner chair in the examination room, which I thought was a little weird but I shrugged it off.

“Have a seat,” he said in friendly voice while motioning his hand to the recliner.

I did as he said and longed back in the recliner while he sat in a chair at his desk a couple feet away from me, facing me.

“So here’s what I wanted to see you for,” he said to me in a deep voice, muffled by the health mask blocking his mouth, “all of your STD results came back negative, including your results for HSV-1.”

I then got curious, “HSV-1? What’s that?”

“Herpes Simplex Virus 1,” he answered, “I was just bit concerned though.”

I then became a bit confused, “Concerned? Why are you concerned about me testing negative for herpes?” I asked, “Isn’t it good that I don’t have a virus that causes a bunch of painful sores to come back on my cock every couple of months?”

Dr. XXX then replied, “Well, not exactly, but I’ll get to that later,” he then asked me, “How many men have you had intimate contact with?”

“A lot,” I replied, “I don’t know the exact number. I rarely ever do anal though.”

“Ahh,” he replied, “So you engage in oral sex with men often?”

I then got an erection. Forgot to mention this earlier, but for some odd reason hearing a guy talk in a scientific vocabulary arouses me. I have no idea why it turns me on though.

“Yes,” I replied to him, “Very often, but they suck me. I don’t suck them.”

“Do you ever kiss any of these men?” he asked me.

“Sometimes I guess,” I replied, “What makes you ask?”

“Well that’s how herpes simplex 1 is spread,” he answered, “Herpes Simplex 1 lives on the lips and causes coldsores and fever blisters.”

“Really?” I replied.

I myself have never had a coldsore of fever blister and never wanted one. they’re so nasty and embarrassing to have on your lips for everyone to see. I sure was surprised to find out that they’re caused by herpes though.

“Yes,” he answered me, “But 65% of the world population has the virus, most people catch it during childhood from being innocently kissed on the lips by a relative. But majority of them don’t get any symptoms and remain asymptomatic but can still be contagious, but I was worried about you though.”

“Why?” I asked.

“well, you don’t have the virus at all, and there’s a very high risk of you catching it from someone,” he spoke in a cordial deep voice, “and I wouldn’t want anyone to ruin that beautiful face with a nasty cold sore…”

I was still confused with what Dr.XXX was telling me but started aroused for some reason. I could sense that something was starting to steam up between us. I soon started to agree with him though.

“Well of course,” I replied, “I wouldn’t want an ugly and embarrassing coldsore on my lip with everyone seeing it but how can I prevent myself from getting it if it could spread without symptoms?”

Dr.XXX paused for a breif moment while staring into my eyes in a alluring way, “Well, herpes simplex 1 can be passed on to the genitals during oral sex. But the virus can’t survive well on the genitals since it’s meant to be on the mouth. Most people who are infected genitally only get one to three outbreaks then it goes asymptomatic. Plus the viral asymptomatic shedding very low so it’s extremely unlikely for you to ever pass it on to any of your new sex partners, so their would be no need to disclose your infection at all if you were to have it genitally,” he spoke, “Plus one you’re infected you automatically become immune due to your body producing blood antibodies to fend off the virus so you would not be able to become infected again.”

It all made sense to me right away. I could catch herpes simplex 1 genitally and not have to worry about getting embarrassing coldsores on my lips, plus it wouldn’t survive long on my genitals.

“so, i find some random guy with coldsores to suck me off?” I asked, “where?”

I then noticed a look of anticipation on Dr.XXX’s eyes. I then got a slight hunch of what would happen next…

TO BE CONTINUED....

Guest nastymindindeed69

Here's the last half everyone! I'm sorry if there are spelling or grammar errors, I didn't proof-read it because i was too excited to post it here. Please comment, share your thoughts and be specific!

I hope you all get aroused from it too! ;):* 

The next moment I noticed something else in the room. A couple of small glass bottles/capsules were on the Dr.XXX’s desk. They each had labels that read Rush, Jungle Juice, and Boy Blue.

Out of curiosity I asked Dr.XXX, “what are those?”

“Haven’t you ever heard of poppers?” he asked me, “a guy like you should know what they are,” he said as he took one of the bottles off his desk and unscrewed the cap. He then stretched out his arm and put it to my nose, “take a sniff… You’ll like them…”

I sniffed the opening of the bottle and felt an intense rush going through my body to my head. I suddenly felt my cock throb and the feeling of it intensify.   

“It’s commonly used by gay men during sex,” Dr.XXX told me as he reached to pull off his health mask, “If you don’t know, I also have hsv1…” he said as he pulled off his health mask revealing his lips which where covered in red and yellow blisters all over both of his lips.

Exactly like this, except they were fresh and dripping with puss:

cold-sores-on-lips-D32MR8.jpg

cold-sores-on-lips-D32MK4.jpg

when i saw how severe the sores on and around his lips where, I was startled and shivered. He then could tell i was nervous. I wanted to get out and run for a brief second, but before i could he firmly reach forward and grabbed me by the hips.

“Relax…” he said in a sexual deep voice, “I’ll make sure you never catch this on your handsome face…”

He then held the bottle of poppers to my noise again, “take another whiff,” he told me.

I covered up one nostril and took a long deep breath of the poppers and felt the rush go to my head again. this time even stronger and my cock throbbed and was pulsating.

“Fuck,” I moaned to myself as I felt it.

Dr.XXX pulled off his rubber gloves then gently slid down my shorts and got on his knees infront of me. I was now rock hard and my cock was bulging in my pink men’s thong. Dr.XXX gently but eagerly pulled them off of me.

he then slowly positioned his face in front of my pelvis area. I then heard him slowly exhale and I felt his warm, moist breath on my inner thighs and my balls and cock. I had the bottle of poppers in my hand. I took another sniff and felt the rush go through my head again as my cock throbbed.

Dr.XXX then moved in closer and i felt is wet and warm but blistered and weeping lips slowly kiss my left innertheigh. I heard his lips pucker as he slowly moved back. He then kissed up my left inner thigh closer and closer to my cock. I started shivering with anticipation as I felt his moist blistered up lips smooch my shaven pristine flesh.

He kissed closer and closer to my cock, then he glided his head past my cock. As he did, i heard him exhale and i felt his moist warm breath on my balls and cock. He then kissed my right inner thigh slowly and sensually and kept kissing up my right inner thigh towards my cock. I felt his warm lips against my smooth flesh. The more sniffs of the poppers I took, the more intense it felt.

I probably was already infected by now, but if I wasn’t he was going to make sure I would be. As he got close enough to my cock and backed his head away and made lip and tongue contact with my balls:

like this:

tumblr_ldtt1rF1U31qceqoco1_400.jpg

i felt his weeping blister touch my scrotum and I let out a low quiet moan. At that moment he swiftly yanked his head back and spat 3 thick loogies on my cock fast,

EXACTLY like this EXCEPT FASTER AND MORE AGGRESSIVELY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9nVgPzWfkU

i felt his warm spit slap my shaft and pelvis and run down my balls. I leaned back and moaned. He then lunged forward and I felt my cock plunge deep between his lips:

tumblr_m2tbg9mgW51ruqc3uo1_500.gif

I let out a high pitched shrill and felt my whole body twitched, but Dr.XXX quickly grabbed onto my hips and held me in place. He held me in the chair for about 3 minutes with my cock submerged in his “dirty mouth”. I felt warm deep wet suction and felt the vibration of his infectious lips on the base of my cock as he moaned and hummed with desire and twisted lust.

Here he was, a horned up middle-aged doctor with infectious blistered lips infecting a young man with a virus which will be in my body forever! The thought aroused and excited my twisted mind. I took another long breath of poppers and felt an even more intense rush.

I let out another long moan and then it continued. His blistered lips slurping my cock. The wet moist sound of his infections drooling lips plunging up and down my shaft. He drew me closer and closer to orgasm and then would plunge his mouth over my cock again and give still suction until i was farther away from orgasm. He did this MANY times throughout this encounter.

he would also spit  more thick loogies on my cock balls and pelvis and he aggressively slurped my innertheighs with his wet lips and tongue. he then would tug on each of my balls with his infectious lips, slurring his saliva all over me, exposing me to more and more of his infection. I felt the puss from his sores smear all over my flesh and soak deep into the soft skin of my genitals during the whole session.

tumblr_ljqljl2tH61qfzva2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m364u2vyUv1r2fdgno3_250.gif

tumblr_m364u2vyUv1r2fdgno2_250.gif

tumblr_lbkfq2vpZS1qeykj3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lavn3t6RZ21qbyjjco1_500.jpg

After THREE long but extremely erotic hours of hot oral sex. I felt my taint and saliva-drenched balls tense up. I was now going to orgasm. As Dr.XXX lunged forward again I squealed in excitement and felt a wave of thick loads of sperm erupt from my urethra. My entire body tensed up with intense overwhelming ecstasy:

tumblr_m2tbg9mgW51ruqc3uo1_500.gif

Dr.XXX kept his mouth over my cock for about 5 minutes until my erection went down and all the cum was drained out of me. He then slowly pulled his tight wet lips off of my cock and stood on his feet.

It was certain, I was now infected with Genital Herpes Type 1 through ORAL SEX.

I put my shorts back on over my spit-soaked cock, balls, and pelvis and let Dr.XXX keep my pink thong as a souvenir of his service :} He then handed me a medicine bottle full of valcylavior and told me I would need it soon... I then walked home that night and went to bed, still edgy with thinking about what had happened.   

The next morning I had school, but I didn’t feel very well… I was burning up with a fever and my lymph-nodes around my groin where hard and very swollen… I knew exactly what was happening. I called in sick for school and stayed at home in my bed all day. Luckily it was a 3 day weekend but i knew something would turn up.

Within an hour i felt a tingling and buzzing all around my cock, pelvis, and balls, and even part of my taint. As the minutes went by the feeling became more intense and it started to sting.

An hour passed and I went to the bathroom and pulled off my shorts to check what was going on. I then saw that my whole genital/pelvic area was swollen and red. It was burning, then I felt a sudden sting. I noticed a cluster of yellow sores on my shaft near my balls…The more I looked the more clusters of sores I noticed around my balls and inner-thighs and taint. I was having my first outbreak! I walked and walked back to my room and laid in bed.

I took a couple valacyclovir tablets and laid down. The burning and stinging still continued all around my groin. I felt the sore forming all over the area, but strangely I was aroused by it and by the feeling.

It continued for 5 days until all the sores formed into scabs and started falling off. I still had some stinging pain in my genital area but that eventually subsided too. I remembered what Dr.XXX said, that herpes simplex 1 cannot survive well on the genitals and rarely returns and if it ever does it will never be often.

12 years have passed since then and I’ve only had 2 more outbreaks since (one more 2 years after, and another one 3 years after that) none of them were as bad or painful as my first outbreak and my third/last outbreak didn’t even cause me to get sores (just red swollen skin).

I NEVER had a caught a coldsore on my lip despite the many guys I’ve kissed afterwards and the awesome sex I continued to have (but not during my pain or outbreaks). Like Dr.XXX said, genital herpes type 1 is most often not contagious during times of no symptoms and I never passed it on to anyone else and never had to tell anyone else about this experience.

But still, every time i get a sudden tingle or short/innocent ich in my genitals I think of the horny doctor who milked me of my load and left his mark on me. The virus will always lay dormant in my body but luckily it won't cause anymore trouble. Just memories of a pervy doctor which excite and entertain me to this day.   

Guest nastymindindeed69

The part he gave it to you is awesome and I almost came at the part, when you had your outbreak! Damn! Fucking hot!  :P 

Yessss :} i never had this happen to me before (at least not yet :P) but that's always how I imagined it :D lol. it's so dirty and twisted but i love it :} 

There's gotta be more like that in your nasty mind!

I have more fantasies about this kind of thing but in different scenarios. It sucks that you can only be infected with something like this once and then it goes dormant. I might write another story about it :} 

what part aroused you the most though? :} 

Guest nastymindindeed69

HOLY CRAP! 600 views for this thread??? That's incredible!

but seriously, not enough people replying/commenting on this :P just sayin :P 

Edited by nastymindindeed69

I found your story to be exceedingly hot. You write quite well and have a fertile mind for kink. I love it when a story takes me on a path I have not been down before. I hope you write more. The pictures are a nice extra too. Your filthy mind makes you even hotter. We need more young guys like you. Wish I was closer to you. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Guest nastymindindeed69

I found your story to be exceedingly hot. You write quite well and have a fertile mind for kink. I love it when a story takes me on a path I have not been down before. I hope you write more. The pictures are a nice extra too. Your filthy mind makes you even hotter. We need more young guys like you. Wish I was closer to you. Thanks.

awww thanks :D I'm so glad you liked it :D 

it means a lot :*;) 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest nastymindindeed69
On 9/5/2016 at 10:06 AM, breedmebare said:

It's a wonder this hasn't happened to me yet, the number of cocks I have sucked, and I also love kissing men that fuck me

HSV 1 normally affects the mouth, it can be passed down to a guys cock if u suck him off while u have a coldsore, but it usually never can spread from a guy's cock to another guy's mouth. usually it's just from a guy's mouth to a guy's cock.

Wonderful story. Thanks. I have this fetish, too, and have 'played' with stds. Love sucking cocks with warts on the glande. You describe it so well and I wish there were more stories about other stds - gonno and warts especially - on here. Anyone else?

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...