On The Highway

Well... there's this rest stop at the entrance on the highway that's a popular place for hookups. it has a pretty big bathroom that's perfect for fucking :) I go there every weekend
I always shoot some lube up my pussy before I leave the house so it's always nice and ready for cocks
They're not really big, i'd say average. They fuck me like you would fuck any other girl :P We go into the bathroom, they push me over the sink or into the stall, pull my leggings down and start fucking :P
And I always clean a cock after i'm done servicing it

So anyway, last Friday Iwas tired as hell from work, I just wanna take a shower and go to sleep. But as I'm washing up in the bathtub I see one of my dildos that I forgot there the other night and I'm like hell ... just a quick ride. Over an hour later, I've given all five of my dildos "just a quick ride" and I'm horny as hell :) so i have another enema just to be sure, shoot some lube up my asscunt and put a nice buttplug on and i'm on my way to this bar downtown.
But first let's take a quick detour to the highway rest stop. :)
Around 12 midnight, i was kind of the only girl and around 15 or so guys. but i said fuck it, i was too damn horny. some of them knew me and pretty soon i was getting fucked at ever end. and someone decided to handcuff me to a urinal. not that i had much say in it so i ended getting throated, fucked, fisted and pissed on all night. the sun was rising when they finally uncuffed and let me go

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...