Guest SBBOY

I have broke the rule of never fuckin with customers/employees ! I work for sum of our familys companies in construction/minin n I have fucked with a number of our employees n contractors n customers I really get off on bein fucked on site by other workers with all of us in our work gear ;)

used to work in an office building, corner office that was solid glass windows on two sides looking out over the parking lot. There was one guy who fucked me once in the downstairs rest room, and after that it kind of became a habit. He'd drive by my office and park where I could see him from my office, then go in the downstairs restroom and wait. I'd go downstairs and go in the stall next to him and he'd spit on his cock, slide it under and I'd sit on it. He'd breed me on a regular basis that way. Had another guy from a hook up site who bred me in my office several times. He was a really hot black guy with a large cock, he'd sit on one of my chairs and i'd straddle him facing him and he'd breed me in the dark. 

Guest bbbearlover1

I gave a speech in TX, and the person the organization assigned to make sure my needs were met ended up meeting my needs quite well.  We ended up in a long distance relationship for two years.  I say he did a damn good job.

• 4 years later...

I worked for a landscaping company for many years, and still do sometimes.  I have had a lot of sex with co-workers while on jobs, not the customers as much.  Mostly the latino married guys who aren't getting what they need at home.

Edited by DannyBoyCMH

I remember once years ago when I was traveling to the UK for business. Had a hookup in my hotel. Next day when I was at the office and went to lunch with my colleagues I bumped into him in the office restaurant. We both didn't let on that we knew each other but after work and back at my hotel I did find a message from him if I wanted another go 😉 And we did. 

Years ago when I was living in Washington, DC, I hooked up a couple of times with this very senior official who served at the White House under a couple of presidents. He would invite me to his office during the day (not at the White House!), chat a bit and start sucking my cock. I then fucked him on the floor of his lavish office. I asked him multiple times if he was scared that his secretary would come in. He said no. To this day, I still don't know how he managed this. He didn't have to worry about me ever saying anything because I remain convinced to this day that he had the power to have me silenced for good. I just googled him and he's still on TV giving interviews and such. By the way, he is married with a couple of adult children.