Tailbone Pain When Flexing Pelvic Muscles

Has anyone had any pain near the tailbone? I haven't had sex in abt 4 months now and the last time i did fuck it was rough and prolonged (parTy Tyme) and the following Monday I got food poisoning which resulted in hemorrhoid and bleeding. There is no symptom of it now and bleeding stopped a long time ago. All bowel movements are normal. When I flex my pelvic muscles I get a mild discomfort near my tail bone. The longer i keep it flexed it will go away, if I flex repeatedly it goes away but if I stop for a few minutes it always comes back. This has been going on about a month now. I also don't have any outside bruising.  I do like to play with large toys too if that matters. Does anyone have any thoughts? 

Guest ff-whole

I don't know if it is the same but I had my legs pushed outward so much... it hurt like hell... The guy must have thought he was fucking his wife. Women can flex their legs a lot wider...

Some tops can be real morons, thinking you are nothing but a rubber doll or something...

Well I've got news for those; I am a guy from flesh and bones and everything is kind of attached and not so young any more...

My pain, or really discomfort is inside, towards the back, like right by my tail bone. I have read about coccyx bruising/dislocation but only in terms of falling on it, not in terms of anal insertion (LOL) I guess I am wondering if anyone else has ever had that and how it felt. 

I have had this problem. One top really fucked me hard and the next day, I could barely walk and sit down without pain. I took Asprin to get through the day. It got better after 2-3 days with only minor pain. It took about 3-4 weeks to fully heal, of course still having sex during this time probably didn't help either.