How Many Of You Had Your First With A Wife Or Gf's Gay Friend?

KindaBasic

Was your first time being bred or breeding with a friend of your wife or a girlfriend?

Totally gay now, but back when I was in my late 20's and "straight" my girlfriend at the time had a gay friend who was about 50. We were at his place a lot and I got to be friends with him. One day I was helping him in his and my shoulders and back got sunburned, and he offered to help put some lotion in it. Next thing I know we are kissing and heading to his bedroom where he strips me and get me into bed. After making out he rolled me over and began to rim me. It was the first time anyone ate my ass and I was in ecstasy. He then got me on my back with ankles on his shoulders and worked his cock into my hole. To be honest he was not that big, but being the first time it felt both painful and wonderful. When he came it felt great, but then I was a little freaked out because I just had a man fuck me and without a condom. I played it cool and got dressed, and went home. But though I was freaked out I liked the feel of his load leaking out. A couple of days later I came back and he fucked me again. That was the last time I played with a guy until I was 40.

Edited by KindaBasic
  • Upvote 3

Interesting introduction to the magic of queer sex.  No doubt, many men find that once they let their trained in reservations go away,  that man on man sex is a wonderful thing.  Some, like you see that going queer is the right thing for them.  Others simply enjoy both ways.

I started out gay and have remained true to the cock, so I never had an option of an experience like this.  It is always fun to read how others move to the world of barebacking and/or chasing....or even simply have that one moment (or cock) that opens up their mind to realize that they LIKE gay sex and understand that being gay/queer is really a key part of who they are.

Glad you found the joy of dick.....and that you shared the story.

• Upvote 2

And I realize it's not the same thing but it's sort of similar. I also seduced my sister'site male senior prom date. And that was his first experience. So there is that also.

That's is so hot, RR.

Interesting introduction to the magic of queer sex.  No doubt, many men find that once they let their trained in reservations go away,  that man on man sex is a wonderful thing.  Some, like you see that going queer is the right thing for them.  Others simply enjoy both ways..

I had a few experiences prior - oral mostly and I did top another guy, but I'd never been fucked.

• 1 month later...

And I realize it's not the same thing but it's sort of similar. I also seduced my sister'site male senior prom date. And that was his first experience. So there is that also.

True story. When I was in high school I lost my virginity to the sister of the girl I was dating at the time.

Oh sibling rivalry

• 2 weeks later...

Not first gay experience, but first bareback time was with Gf's best friend who was gay.  At a party, he was with his partner and I was with my Gf.  Everyone got totally blind drunk and fell asleep, but somehow we had not. After a few more drinks we decided to crash too and found a bed.  I initially had no intentions of doing anything, he on the other hand, had other ideas.  We talked for a while, then he just started pulling my clothes off, " These need to come off " he said.  Immediately, we started to make out, then he ended up giving me the blow job of a lifetime (still the best I ever had) just before, at his request, I fucked his face.  We got disturbed by some noise, quickly dressed, only to discover our respective partners awake and looking round the house for us!!!

2 days later I went round to visit him to help with some house repairs, though I have to say, I was hoping for more of the same.  I was not let down, within a few minutes, we were naked in his bed.  He was on top of me with a condom in his hand, he looked at me "we don't need this" tossed it aside and slid his hard cock into me.  After a good hard pumping, he stopped and pulled out. "I'm going to cum" he said, I looked at him, "it's OK" I told him, he plunged back in and after a couple more seconds he filled me with his seed.

Sadly, we never repeated it, but I think we are both still keen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not first gay experience, but first bareback time was with Gf's best friend who was gay.  At a party, he was with his partner and I was with my Gf.  Everyone got totally blind drunk and fell asleep, but somehow we had not. After a few more drinks we decided to crash too and found a bed.  I initially had no intentions of doing anything, he on the other hand, had other ideas.  We talked for a while, then he just started pulling my clothes off, " These need to come off " he said.  Immediately, we started to make out, then he ended up giving me the blow job of a lifetime (still the best I ever had) just before, at his request, I fucked his face.  We got disturbed by some noise, quickly dressed, only to discover our respective partners awake and looking round the house for us!!!

2 days later I went round to visit him to help with some house repairs, though I have to say, I was hoping for more of the same.  I was not let down, within a few minutes, we were naked in his bed.  He was on top of me with a condom in his hand, he looked at me "we don't need this" tossed it aside and slid his hard cock into me.  After a good hard pumping, he stopped and pulled out. "I'm going to cum" he said, I looked at him, "it's OK" I told him, he plunged back in and after a couple more seconds he filled me with his seed.

Sadly, we never repeated it, but I think we are both still keen.

That's so frick'n hot.