Cumunion Night Fun

I am always horny, but this night I was hornier than usual. I hadn't been out having fun in a few weeks due to work. I took the next evening off. I knew it was Cumunion Night and I was ready. I took a nap after work, woke up, prepared my ass properly. Got dressed and took the 45 minute drive to the bathouse. I got there about 1am, and there was a long line. Took about 45 minutes to get to the door. I am a 52 year old blk male 5'8 150 lbs with a 8 1/2 inch uncut cock considered good looking. 6 guys were in line behind me, they were all together had been drinking were funny flirting with guys in line. One of then a 40 year old cute blonde leaned to me whispered in my ear I love black cock I looked at him smiled and kissed him. I finally made it in paid my fee got a locker. Got naked, lubbed my ass up nicely , put on my cock ring, put my towel on my shoulder and did ,y walk around so I could see whats going in this steamy hot sex pit. A lot of moaning coming from the rooms, the video room had one guy getting fucked and another in the sling taking a nice cock. I made my way to another room that has a bed in it and there was a handsome Asian dude getting fucked by one of the guys who was behind me, the guy getting fucked saw my cock got a hold of  it and pulled me toward him and engulfed it. I started pounding his mouth as he was getting it good from the rear, he put a finger in my ass and I moaned, this got my buddy who was fucking him excited because he dumped a load in him, he smiled leaned over and kissed me, My Asian sucker stopped and said that is 4 loads so far tonite, I told him see me later so I can help him up the total. I then headed to the dark room, there were three guys bent over getting fucked, I walked by one as a load was been deposited in him, the guy pulls out and I decided to put my raging hard on in him, It felt so good and warm my BBC pushing that cum back into his ass, he pushed back on me and we got a rhythm going, I felt a spurt on my leg as the guy next to me was stroaking himself and let his juices go, that felt good, I took a hit of poppers and that just intensified the feeling I was having, I felt my cock getting bigger as I let loose a load in him. I went and showered was still hard and horny, made my way to the video room and there was my blonde friend from the lobby on the bed sucking the Asian guy, I made my way to them, they both looked up and smiled I took turns kissing them, and we were all sucking each other rimming kissing it was about a good 15 to 20 minutes of oral tounge play I flipped my Blonde friend over on his back and entered his hole, he moaned, I leaned over and kissed him, our Asian friend then entered me that is what I needed a nice big juicy cock in me we went at this for a few, then he got out of me and whispered to me you promised me your load, So he got in the middle took the blonde cock in him first then I entered him, we have a good size audience watching us some are playing with each other blowing and etc, we are going at it furiously, one of the six guys from the hallway stand on the bed in front of me and sticks his cock in my mouth, which I readily accept, he gives me a hit of poppers, ,another guy starts licking and fingering my ass that's it I let out a load scream and let loose a load, this gets my blonde mate going he shoots as well, the guy I was sucking lets loose and as I keep pumping in the Asian guy I swallow every drop, the Asian guy finally cums we all collaspe on the bed to a round of applause, then a few guys comes over and licks us clean, our Asian buddy leans to me kisses me and says load 11 and 12. I walk to the shower where my blonde friend is we smile and soap each other up and help wash each other both to tired to do anything else, I make my way to the lockers get dressed see my blonde friend doing the same we exchange numbers and names is Alan he was telling me how I would fit in with some guys he knows who throws extreme parties, We see our Asian buddy get his number as well, His name ends up been Louis, I smile and quote Casablanca Louis I feel this is the start of a beautiful relationship

• Upvote 7