Apollo Splash Vs Boiler Sauna

RedNile

• 4 weeks later...

Visited Apollo Saturday evening. The sauna itself is impressive. Unfortunately the clientele was not to my liking. Pretty much two types:  rentb-ys and old men.

They also need a better entry system. Upon arrival I was told there were no rooms avail. - asked to be put on a waiting-list then told they don't have a waiting list. Told to check back in a half hour or hour. Obviously one can see where that system can get very messed up.

If anyone has specific questions I'd be happy to answer.

Trying Boiler next.

Boiler is 5-star! Visited Sunday afternoon - arrived around 3PM. Quite busy - mixed crowd, all ages. No rentb-ys (at least that I saw and I was there for several hours). By 6pm the place had at least a couple hundred guys in it. Amazing space. 3 floors. Enormous locker room (there must be 500 lockers if there's 1), showers, restrooms - all spotlessly clean. Large bar/cafe with external patio. Lowest level is vast with rooms, saunas, showers, maze, dark room(s), glory holes, video room, chill out area, you name it. This is a world class sauna. I'd compare to Phoenix in Koln. Hot! My only complaint (and this is purely personal opinion) is that the guys in Germany are not as attractive/hot as the guys in Spain. But without doubt this is THE sauna in Berlin.

Edited by RedNile
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

RedNile

What the guys in Berlin have going for them is the willingness to bareback at any time of the day.  Think of the saying: Don't worry about the mantlepiece when you are poking the fire.  There is always a place open to go and meet someone.

Berlin's bars are often dimly lit so guys look doable and once one is doing them everything is fine.  I prefer bars and  parties to saunas, but many don't. 

• Upvote 1

RedNile

What the guys in Berlin have going for them is the willingness to bareback at any time of the day.  Think of the saying: Don't worry about the mantlepiece when you are poking the fire.  There is always a place open to go and meet someone.

Berlin's bars are often dimly lit so guys look doable and once one is doing them everything is fine.  I prefer bars and  parties to saunas, but many don't. 

I also prefer bars to saunas. Darkrooms appeal to me. Have no idea who I fuck/suck or being fucked/sucked by.

• Upvote 1

Had a sleazy session in Apollo Spash last week.  Early morning 0200 ish...three guys in  a cubicle; fucked me protected at first as I got truly poppered up high...then the fucking went to raw and the poppers kept being fed to me...three poz loads all sprayed up in my guts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Boiler is 5-star! Visited Sunday afternoon - arrived around 3PM. Quite busy - mixed crowd, all ages. No rentb-ys (at least that I saw and I was there for several hours). By 6pm the place had at least a couple hundred guys in it. Amazing space. 3 floors. Enormous locker room (there must be 500 lockers if there's 1), showers, restrooms - all spotlessly clean. Large bar/cafe with external patio. Lowest level is vast with rooms, saunas, showers, maze, dark room(s), glory holes, video room, chill out area, you name it. This is a world class sauna. I'd compare to Phoenix in Koln. Hot! My only complaint (and this is purely personal opinion) is that the guys in Germany are not as attractive/hot as the guys in Spain. But without doubt this is THE sauna in Berlin.

What did I say :)