How To Bb Correctly... And Safely?

Hi everyone.

I come here with two questions that might seem dumb to some of you, but as I like to thing of it, better to ask a dumb question than making a stupid mistake.

I have been hanging out with a guy of more or less my age (28 me 30 him) who is in an open relationship. We don't do too much anal but we both love the idea to bareback.

I must admit I was always horribly scared by doing BB, I often got tested every time I had doubt, and if possible I would take truvada regularly but in my country it is not a choice yet.

Lately tough, I must say that I started to enjoy the idea of BB, guess taboo is attractive after all. He often begged me to top him raw and I often enjoyed and climaxed having him pushing the tip of hes cock on my hole without penetrating it.

At times I think you can't say you had real sex till you barebacked.

This week I got tested and the result was neg, apart from him I had just a blowjob with a guy in december and so, I guess that considering how low risk the blowjob was I should be fine. He told me is neg as well and we are talking about the chance of barebacking this sunday.

I know that topping him is low risk for me but he offered to fuck me as well and... well guess we both are gonna give and take.

My question is... 

1) Any suggestion on how to properly bareback? What should I do before, during and after? I want it to be a good and plesent experience for both.

2) Are there any particular things I could do to reduce the risks associated with BB ? Last time we had sex he bleeded from behind so I guess he is quite delicated back them.

Thanks a lot for you answers and forgive my nooby questions.

Great weakend to you all guys =)

The words bareback and safe are contradictory to one another. If you want to bareback, then you have to accept that you could possibly catch a sexually transmitted disease. If you're not willing to accept that, then you need to wear a condom and he needs to wear one as well.

With that said, there are ways to reduce the risk:

-You can have him take an Oraquick test beforehand to screen for HIV.
-Topping has less risk of catch an STD vs bottoming.
-If you're cut, you're less likely to catch an STD vs if you're uncut and you're foreskin is intact.
-Make sure to use lube. Some guys just like to spit or go in dry, but that's far more likely to result in bleeding of some kind.
-Don't brush your teeth at least 6 hours prior to engaging in oral sex. If you want to freshen your breath, use a mint or a piece of gum instead.
-If you have an anal plug at home, work on inserting that in your ass today. If you're ass is more open upped, you're less likely to bleed as a result of being anally penetrated.
-Rimming helps to make a person more receptive to anal penetration vs just sticking it in there. 

Suggestions on how to properly bareback?
-Make sure you have properly cleaned out your ass with an anal douche.
-Make sure everything is properly clean. 
-If you're going to flip flop, each partner should be allowed to cum in the other. The whole point of bareback is either you want to put your cum in your partner or vice versa - your partner wants your cum.
-Rimming and lube, makes anal less painful.
-Personally, I perfer to use poppers when bottoming. It helps to relax your anal muscles. If topping, you want to hit them right before cumming. 

• Upvote 3

Thanks a lot for the suggestions.

OraQuick is not avaible here in Italy unfortunatly. 

Ill wear the plug asap and ill wash myself well.

Thank you for the rimming advice, did not think about it =)