Stranger... (Another Herpes Fantasy)

Guest nastymindindeed69

Guest nastymindindeed69

I believe I might be having too much fun with this webforum... Another erotic story about me getting infected with genital herpes from a random guy's coldsore. It's kind of the sequel to this story: https://breeding.zone/topic/35567-the-oral-doctor-herpes-fantasy/#entry394128

Not enough people commented on that one either so please do when you get the chance! same with this one :P be specific too. It turns me on so much reading your feedback on all this... seriously... Once again the narrator/main character is based off of me.

Sorry if there some grammer errors. I was excited to post this but seriously, please reply and share your input :);)  

I always had a very nasty mind when it came to sex but I always tried to keep it to myself most of the time. One strange fetish I had was with coldsores/herpes. For some odd reason, I found it very erotic of the thought of a man with a coldsore to go down on me and suck me off and infect me with a stinging virus. I posting on webforums about it all the time looking for guys to share the fantasy with. I even went as far as writing an erotic story about a doctor infecting me with herpes and posted it on a webforum site called breedingzone. Pretty twisted right?

I never had a coldsore in my life. I knew it would be very possible for me to get infected if I really found some guy to go through with the fantasy. I was 100% sure when I tested negative for hsv1 through a bloodtest. It made me want it even more... I read online that 85% of adults have the virus anyway. Strange that i was one of the uninfected, at least at that time was. It remained a fantasy until I met him…

cold-sores-1.jpg

I was 18 years old at the time. tall, slim, brunette, tan, and handsome looking. It was my first day at my cheap ass community college. At 8am I arrived at my first class. I walked inside the room and chose the first front seat I saw. After I sat down I sensed a ‘presence’ nearby… I turned my head to the left and was somewhat startled by a man sitting next to me who I didn’t notice at first.

This is EXACTLY what he looks like, except 10-15 years older (early/mid 40s)

HERPES%20FANTASY%20GUY_zpsx8qawpwv.png

For a brief moment I stared into his pale blue/gray soul-piercing eyes. I saw that he was tall and skinny like I was with a chiseled face, except he was older than I was. I then noticed a white health mask on his face covering up his lips/mouth.

He spoke in a deep, slow, and somewhat lustful voice, “Hello, my name is Tatum. What’s your name?”

“Umm, my name is Josh… Nice to meet you…” I replied somewhat nervously.

“Very nice to meet you too,” he replied in the slow, deep, alluring voice.

Our instructor finally arrived and class went on for an hour and half, BUT the whole entire time, I felt myself being watched by Tatum and his blue wide-open soul piercing eyes. I was definitely sensing a lustful look full of desire from him, but I thought it was just my imagination… or was it? I still thought it was a bit strange that he was wearing a health mask though, but I really didn’t give it much though.

After class was over, I left and went home. After a few minutes of being at home, I noticed I forgot something… My iphone. I got kinda freaked out for a moment when I realized I left it in the class room. I wondered who would have found it.. an instructor? one of my fellow students? I got even more anxious about what I had on it… My cock selfies, or even worse, the pictures of guys with coldsores on their lips which i downloaded of google images and jerked off to very often (told you I was a freak) BUT I did not want anyone in my real life to find that out.

I quickly got back into my parent's car and drove back to campus. As I walked inside the building, I noticed a man standing in the entrance hall, leaning against the wall, staring at me with his soul-piercing eyes.  

Yes… It was Tatum… He still had on the white health mask covering up his mouth and lips. But this time, something was different about him. His eyes were wide open and his scalera had a slight red/pink tint. He was staring dead straight into my eyes. This tune then started playing in my head as I was in his presence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxx5iLtXAH4

I stood there frozen for a second. Staring back at his haunting but erotic glare. He then walked over to me and held out his hand. In his hand was my iphone… a sudden chill streamed down my spine.

“Hello,” he talked in a thick deep slow moist and sensual voice, “You left this…”

I noticed that Tatum was breathing very hard. I also saw saliva/drool trickling down his chin from under his health mask. He was breathing hard and quivering, as if he was trying to hold back an intense urge.

I gently pulled my iphone out of his hand. “Thanks,” I told him.

He let out a moist long breath, “Anytime…. nastymind...:” he replied.

Without much thought, I just casually walked away. I definitely felt a lust feeling cumming from him. I felt his eyes watching from behind as I walked out of the building and back to the parking lot. I knew he definitely wanted me or was it just my crazy and twisted mind convincing me that?…

As I was driving home, a wave of anxiety struck me. I remembered what he said ‘nastymind’. It turns out that that is actually my username on the breedingzone webforum. I worried about what he saw on my iphone. Did he see my cock pics? did he see the coldsore pics i downloaded? did he read my twisted fantasy story about the imaginary doctor sucking me off with coldsores and giving me genital herpes? I took a deep breath and worried. It was bad enough that someone I knew in real life will know I’m a total freak. I then remember that he didn't seem very disgusted at all when i last saw him. I would later find out that he definitely wasn’t…

That's it for the first part! I definitely think I'm the most twisted/f*cked up minded guy on this site :P lol PLEASEEE tell me what you think of it ;)   

Edited by nastymindindeed69

Part one is really good. I like how you are writing this. I also like that you post stories in two parts. Keeps the anticipation going. I'm having my annual physical in two weeks and I'll have to ask my doctor if I have hsv-1 and just don't know it. I do remember when I was your age having some cold sores, but didn't think much of it as they went away. Have not had any since.

Guest nastymindindeed69

Part one is really good. I like how you are writing this. I also like that you post stories in two parts. Keeps the anticipation going. I'm having my annual physical in two weeks and I'll have to ask my doctor if I have hsv-1 and just don't know it. I do remember when I was your age having some cold sores, but didn't think much of it as they went away. Have not had any since.

and yeah, most of the world population has them but most of the time their asymptomatic. 

Guest nastymindindeed69

Hot! Please do continue. And I love some Boards of Canada! Until suddenly Salad Fingers flashbacks

lol! thats why i added it in XD I want the guy in the story to seem weird/creepy like salad fingers except in a more dominant/aggressive/sexual way. 

Edited by nastymindindeed69

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nastymindindeed69

finally got the rest of this story done. sorry the ending wasn't descriptive enough but i was just excited to post it. There might also be some spelling and grammer errors too... and i also have an idea for another one like this too.... please comment... It's REALLY hot when other guys talk discuss this  :grin: 

When I arrived home my parents were pissed off at me. They were mad because i had the car out (they’re very strict about that). After a couple seconds of bitching at me, they told me that they were going out of town for a week and leaving me home alone without the car. I was kinda mad at them for pulling that shit but i didn't care.  My parents packed up their bags, got in the car and drove off.

Later that night I got a bit horned up. I turned on my computer and took off all my clothes and slouched down in the seat infront of my PC screen. I also turned on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k7zGUmNBBo

One of the only videos I could find online of a guy with a coldsore. Arouses me every time i watch it. Just as I was about to lube up my hand, I heard the doorbell ring. I was pissed off now that someone was interrupting my strange jerk off session. I got up and walked downstairs and opened my front door.

Starring back at me where the pale blue soul piercing eyes… Tatum’s eyes. (This tune started playing in my head again instantly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxx5iLtXAH4 )

“Tatum!” I muttered out, shocked and surprised, “ugh… what are you doing here?...”

He breathed heavily through his health mask which was still covering his mouth, “I wanted to see you Josh…”

He eagerly put his hand on my chest and pushed me inside my house and closed the door behind him. He was breathing hard and looked and saw more saliva trickling down his chin and neck. His eyes were now wide open, and his scalaria was pink. He was staring me dead in the eye.

“Ummm, what’s going on?” I asked him.

“I looked your phone…” he said while passionately and eagerly groping my bare freshly-shaved cock in his hand, I forgotten that I was completely naked.

I was shocked and a little mortified, “You did?...” I asked him, trembling nervously…  

“Yessss,” he breathed out in a moist lustful deep voice, “I read that whole post about the doctor infecting you too on the breeding zone forum… It was sooo hot”

I then got aroused. My cock started going stiff, yet I was still nervous. With his other hand, Tatum reached into his pocket and pulled out a brown bottle. He held it up to my nostril.

“Take a sniff…” he panted through his thick moist breath.

I took a long wiff from the brown bottle, which I knew was poppers. I then felt an intense head rush. More intense than ever. I started to stagger. Tatum then grabbed me by the shoulders and set me down at a living room chair nearby.

My cock was now rock hard. I stared up as Tatum as his blood shot blue eyes stared back intensely. He then ripped off his health mask and revealed his mouth covered with tainted blistering sores.

EXACTLY LIKE THIS, except the sores were pulsating and fresh.

herpes_simplex.jpg

after a split second Tatum got on his knees and lunged at my cock.

EXACTLY LIKE THIS, except more wet, fast, and aggressive:

tumblr_m2tbg9mgW51ruqc3uo1_500.gif

I twitched and let out a high pitched moan. Tatum then firmly pressed his hands on my chest and kept me restrained in the chair. I felt his deep wet suction surrounding my cock and his mouth flooding with his infected saliva. His blistered up and infected lips were at the base of my cock.

I instantly felt myself grow rockhard and felt the semen building up my shaft. I was going to orgasm and felt an intense wave rush over me, but then I felt the suction of Tatum’s mouth stop. I quivered in intense anticipation as my semen streamed back down my urethra. He did this over and over again. Each time it felt more intense.

He slobbered and spat all over my cock. Feeling his wet nasty phlegm hit me and hearing it fly out of his infectious mouth. He slurped up and down my innertheighs, exposing my flesh to his infectious mouth.

After 3 hours of intense edging oral sex, I finally orgasmed while my cock was fully submerged in his infectious mouth. He swallowed every single drop and even kept sucking me after I went limp while staring back at me with his soul piercing eyes.

Tatum then pulled a bottle full of valacyclovir out of his pocket and tossed at me and left. I definitely was gonna need it too…  

The next morning my cock felt tingly, sensitive, and tender, and later on I broke out in an extremely severe outbreak. sores where all over my cock head, shaft, balls, taint, innertheighs, and even near my asshole. It was stinging pain BUT IT WAS HOT. after a few days and a couple doses of valacyclovir, it all cleared up and never came back again. But his gift still remains inside me.