getting verbal during a breeding session

yunghungtop

I'm definitely a verbal top, and I love to tell a bottom he's a worthless cumdump when I'm breeding his ass. I like to make a bottom beg for my cum. Sometimes I tell a bottom he's a worthless bitch and doesn't even deserve my load. Or, that the only thing he's good for is taking cum, and that I own his fucking hole.

I love verbal domination in breeding. So, I'm curious. If you're a verbal top, or a bottom who likes getting bred by verbal tops, what lines do you like to say or hear during a verbal breeding session?

• Upvote 6

I'm a bottom and love a verbal top. I find at times I have to lead the top to become verbal. This weekend I used this line as I was getting fucked: "Whose hole is that?" Luckily he said "That's my fucking hole." That pretty much got him started talking a bit more when he saw how I would light up at comments of ownership. Loved it

• Upvote 1

I'm not very verbal at all. The few times I've tried to be, it always seemed forced and fake. I can't even do phonesex without it feeling very awkward.

But one top that really pushed my buttons did it by prompting me for responses. He wasn't just talking TO me or AT me, he expected answers. "do toy like my cock?", "tell me you want that cock", "are you going to swallow my load?", "say 'thank you, Sir'", that sort of thing. BTW, it was an oral-only encounter with a lot of facefucking, so most of the time the best I could do was get out a "mmm thrrr, thhhk mmmm Thrrrr" with a smack to the face if I didn't answer, or couldn't form the words well enough to be understood, or didn't look him at him to be sure that my eyes 'said' the same thing my voice was saying.

It was very humbling and embarrassing, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Probably because he never made me say anything that wasn't completely true. He knew I was enjoying it and got me to admit it to him (things that I would otherwise never have said out loud). By the time he shot his fourth load down my throat (we were at it for a couple hours), what would have otherwise been a random anonymous hookup had turned into a very deep connection. I knew more about what he wanted, and he knew (and took advantage of) the fact that I was really enjoying getting him off. The only thing that was out of character was as I was heading out the door. He said he hoped he hadn't taken things too far and that he hoped I had really enjoyed it as much as he did. I undid my pants to show him how SOAKED in pre-cum my shorts were (I hadn't taken them off while we played) and had to sheepishly reassure him that I was embarrassed that I might have enjoyed it MORE than he did. I didn't get a response to that, but his smile was priceless.

• Administrators
I'm not very verbal at all. The few times I've tried to be, it always seemed forced and fake. I can't even do phonesex without it feeling very awkward.

Describes me perfectly... I'm really quiet when I fuck.

One recent hookup my partner and I had together was quite verbal.

The last thing I remember was asking the dude I was fucking if I could shoot my load inside him. As soon as I asked he started smiling as if he was waiting for me to ask and couldn't believe I was giving him what he wanted... He responded, "shoot as deep as you can give it"... Fucking perfect!!!!

I planted my seed as deep as I could and then pounded him really hard to make sure my load became part of him. My partner then sucked my cock clean of all the ass juice and remaining cum oozing out of my dick head.

I still don't remember our hookups his name. Oops...

I like it when a top calls me names--bitch hole, slut, useless cum pig. I also like it when he spits on me especially in my mouth. I like tops that are only concerned with their own needs and not mine. My greatest reward is his load deep in my hole.

• Upvote 1

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

I can't wait for a top who is fucking me at an adult store tells me he is shooting his poz load in my ass. I want him to just lean over and whisper into my ear he is pozzing me up.

One of the tops who regularly breeds me makes me verbally humiliate myself. While he is in me, he will ask, "why is my cock in your ass boy?" i have to respond that's because he is a man and has the right to use my hole. i have to accknowledge that he is the only one with a dick. He will ask me why i am shaved, and i have to respond that only men who top have earned the right to have dick hair. i have to acknowledge that i have never topped and never will because i can't, and that is why i will always be the one getting fucked. After that kind of interaction for a while, then he starts really verbally humiliating me and pounding hard, until he shoots. He also likes to brag in front of others by asking me to tell others how many times he has fucked me. Or if we are out at a party, he will announce to everyone that we have to leave because he wants to drop a load in my hole and be in bed by 12. Sometimes he takes calls while fucking me, and casually mentions that he is in my ass, all the time ignoring me. This top is excellent at getting into my head. He gets whatever he wants.

• Upvote 2

I tend to get verbal before I fuck as a way of getting myself and the btm really turned on.

I like to rim long and deep before I fuck so I talk about how his cunt tastes and how it smells good.

I like using the like 'cunt' for his asshole because it suggests he's my bitch and there for my pleasure.

I also liike to talk about how his cunt will taste SO good when my sperm is swimming around inside him.

How the verbal develops kinda depends on how the guy responds. But once I start to fuck I tend to fall silent

and concentrate on the business. Every so often I might use stock phrases like 'My cock feels good in your cunt! etc..

And when I am felching, I"ll definitely say how good it tastes! Delicious ...

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when the top gets verbal. This one latin top likes to ask me "Who's pussy is this?" where I have to reply "Yours". He continues with things like, "Do you like that? Who's fucking that ass? Where do you want it? ....I have to say "inside me", or he keeps rephrasing it until I submit. I like it when we play off of each other, making it hotter and hotter until he shoots!

I love it when the top gets verbal. This one latin top likes to ask me "Who's pussy is this?" where I have to reply "Yours". He continues with things like, "Do you like that? Who's fucking that ass? Where do you want it? ....I have to say "inside me", or he keeps rephrasing it until I submit. I like it when we play off of each other, making it hotter and hotter until he shoots!

Damn that sounds hot. I wish I could get my top to take the lead like that verbally.