getting verbal during a breeding session

yunghungtop

I always instigate the top to go verbal on me, but unfortunattely not everyone kikes it.

Agressive nasty dirty talk really brings out the true slut in me.

Me too, makes me fell like a real cum slut and boy whore and I try harder to milk his cock and make sure he really loves to seed my boy hole.

OH hell yeah, I love a verbal big dicked top that talks dirty to me while he is breeding me. The dirtier he talks the hungrier and more uninhibited I get

Man fuckin yes! To have a big dicked top talk dirty to me and get me to admit that all he is saying about me is true is a big plus in getting me to really work my boy cunt so he gets the best out of me and I do too.!

I love a verbal top who, when he is fucking me, tells me what a good boy whore and cum slut I am. Makes me proud to have a well seeded bottom boy cunt.

sounds like we'd have fun. Sometimes I like to tell my bottom that he's a good pussyboi and has a fun cunt to use, but sometimes I"m in the mood to say to a bottom that he's a worthless slut and doesn't deserve my load. I'll threaten to shoot it on the floor and sipt in the bitch's face, pull his hair and shit and make him BEG for my cum in his pussy. Love that shit.

• 1 month later...

Round 3 of my MAL breeding. After getting 14 loads Sat. night/Sun a.m. at my gangbang, I just had to have more cock up my ass. I rested up during the day, then did a full ass cleaning.

Went to the Eagle about 10pm Sunday. Passed on the first guy I hit on, as we quickly figured out we were both bottoms. I noticed a bearded 6' guy staring me down so I went up to him and told him about my Saturday night gangbang where I got 14 anon loads from 9 guys. He grabbed my ass and asked me what I wanted from him. "I want you to breed me", I said. His hand went down my levis, and he started fingering my hole which was moist with petroleum jelly. No intros, so I'll call him Dick. Dick motioned to a frien to come over. I'll call him Harry. He was a stocky, but compact bear, and he fingered me, too. Dug in his fingernail, too. No discussion of status. The deal was sealed, so off we went to their nearby hotel so they could tag team me.

Harry plugged my ass with his thick cock while Dick shoved his larger 8" cock into my mouth. Both were rock hard. Dick asked me what I wanted. To be bred, I said. Wrong answer, as he slapped me sharply. "Why should I waste my cum on your worthless cunt" Dick asked. On cue, Harry, too echoed Dick. Harry noticed the red welt marks on my ass from my paddling the night before so he started spanking me while Dick kept slapping my face with his rock hard cock.

Long story short. After more verbal humiliation, and both of them tagging me in the ass with their cocks, I finally said "Please sir, i' begging you to breed my worthless cunt, etc." I was getting my own boner from this humiliation, and both of them grew harder, too. After several minutes of heavy fucking, Dick unloaded in me yelling "I'm breeding you bitch boy with my charged seed". All I could, say was "thank you, Sir". Harry, then, unloaded a few minutes later. He was poz, too. After resting, I took 3 more loads in my cunt after more verbal abuse. Still holding them in me All in all, agreat weekend at MAL. Total load count over 3 days is 22, many of them charged up.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

When I party and have sex, I tend to like extreme words from my dominant top. I want to hear humiliating degrading words to make me feel a bit venerable so I submit myself completely to the tops. But mostly I love hearing words of confirmation like ... my ass feels so good to fuck. Another one of my favorite is ... your body is made for fucking...=)

I'm definitely a verbal top, and I love to tell a bottom he's a worthless cumdump when I'm breeding his ass. I like to make a bottom beg for my cum. Sometimes I tell a bottom he's a worthless bitch and doesn't even deserve my load. Or, that the only thing he's good for is taking cum, and that I own his fucking hole.

I love verbal domination in breeding. So, I'm curious. If you're a verbal top, or a bottom who likes getting bred by verbal tops, what lines do you like to say or hear during a verbal breeding session?

I love tops like you. When I meet guys for sex, I get so turned on by dominant tops. I get so turned on when the top takes control over me by force and put me in my place of being a sub pussyboy. I want my top to be selfish. I hate when the top asks me if I am enjoying it. As a sub pussyboy, I am focused in only one thing, pleasing tops. I can even love the pain inflicted by dom tops.

sounds like we'd have fun. Sometimes I like to tell my bottom that he's a good pussyboi and has a fun cunt to use, but sometimes I"m in the mood to say to a bottom that he's a worthless slut and doesn't deserve my load. I'll threaten to shoot it on the floor and sipt in the bitch's face, pull his hair and shit and make him BEG for my cum in his pussy. Love that shit.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love verbally aggressive tops who make me feel like their worthless bottom boy, boy slut or a great boy cunt to fuck. I also enjoy begging for a hot top to fuck me and use me. Anything to please my top and fuck me real good, then I feel I am doing my job: boy cunt for a hungry top.

OH yunghungtop that sounds so fuckin cool. Man would we have fun! I like dudes who treat me both ways: as a good pussy boy and like a worthless slut boy. Just love to BEG for CUM in my boy CUNT. Love that well seeded feeling after he has dumped his load inside and is happy.

Well, I'm a very very verbal bottom. I dont like the top to humiliate me, but I like him to talk dominant using terms like cunt, pussy, cocksucker. And I love to tell him how i'm his, and to give me his load ,to make me his, turn me into a pussy or a gay bottom boy.

I love a dirty verbal top because I am very verbal. I like basically being told I am there for their pleasure. And I like being submissive and begging for it. Especially an aggressive top who does things like tell me to take it... or when they start out rough and tell you it's supposed to hurt. Major turn on for me

I love a dirty verbal top because I am very verbal. I like basically being told I am there for their pleasure. And I like being submissive and begging for it. Especially an aggressive top who does things like tell me to take it... or when they start out rough and tell you it's supposed to hurt. Major turn on for me

That's it man, yes our top getting verbal is a turn on for us bottoms!