getting verbal during a breeding session

yunghungtop

• 1 month later...

Last year, I was in a leather bar and I exchanged glances with a group of four guys. They were together and I could tell they were talking about me but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then one of them came over and told me they were all going to fuck me. We moved over to a different part of the bar, I spread my feet far apart, bent over and started taking their cocks. They all fucked me and they were really verbal throughout the whole encounter but the thing that was especially hot was that they weren't talking to me -- they were only talking to EACH OTHER... about me, how my hole felt, who was going to fuck next, etc. There was a real camraderie among them and they cheered each other on as they took turns. I liked that they were verbal but that I was not worthy of being addressed directly, I was just a hole being used.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like it when guys talk like as if they're doing me a favor by cumming in my mouth. Which would be accurate because I need to eat cum on a regular basis.

Last year, I was in a leather bar and I exchanged glances with a group of four guys. They were together and I could tell they were talking about me but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then one of them came over and told me they were all going to fuck me. We moved over to a different part of the bar, I spread my feet far apart, bent over and started taking their cocks. They all fucked me and they were really verbal throughout the whole encounter but the thing that was especially hot was that they weren't talking to me -- they were only talking to EACH OTHER... about me, how my hole felt, who was going to fuck next, etc. There was a real camraderie among them and they cheered each other on as they took turns. I liked that they were verbal but that I was not worthy of being addressed directly, I was just a hole being used.

I've been in a similar situation. One guy told his friends about my cocksucking skills, and he promised to reward me on my birthday with all their cum. It was the best day of my life! One of them hosted, and the moment I walked in the door, the host said to my guy "Oh you brought the cocksucker." They addressed all questions to my guy, like "Does he take off his glasses when he sucks cock?" and stuff.

The best part, however, was when it was over, and the 6 of them has shot 8 loads in my mouth. After I swallowed the last load, my guy held my chin up (I was still on my knees) and asked me, "Are you proud of yourself now?" Fuck yeah 8 mouthfuls of cum, I was proud of myself alright.

that is totally H.O.T. esp when its total strangers usin u up like a cumdump, u know ur a cumdump, they know it so everybody has a great time

i love it when tops talk to me or at me or just about me, if there in the mood i beg&cry that they dont fuck me so hard......u know what happens then!

• 4 weeks later...
Tried being verbal when being on top a few times. Not that good at it. I love it when I'm on bottom and the top gets verbal to me though.

Face it man, you are really a bottom like me that enjoys being told he is one while getting fucked and seeded.

The best part, however, was when it was over, and the 6 of them has shot 8 loads in my mouth. After I swallowed the last load, my guy held my chin up (I was still on my knees) and asked me, "Are you proud of yourself now?" Fuck yeah 8 mouthfuls of cum, I was proud of myself alright.

I would be too!

Being verbal as a top is easy and adds to the fuck. But as bottom, anything I say (other than moaning) just seems forced and uncomfortable. I just get into the sensations for getting fucked and let the top do and say anything he wants. I have noticed that I do get thrown off base when called a bitch though... anything else is part of the show, but when the top gets stuck on bitch ..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

verbal makes it hot for me, either as a top or a bottom. have a new bottom fuckbud past few months; have worked up to having him let me hood him and since we've started doing that my nasty verbal stuff has come out more and the fucks have gotten hotter! last time ended up doing some CBT and verbal - he shot a huge load with me plowing his hole!