Trained To Be A Chaser Cumdump - The Daddy Chronicles

Chapter 1 - How It Started

I'm ashamed to admit that I was a PrEP whore. I was very picky about who loaded my ass before I was on PrEP, usually only letting dear friends take that opportunity. But I was in denial, and I knew it. I knew I was meant to be a jizzwhore for any and all loads, meant to please men whether I knew them or not. Whether I could see them or not. It was my destiny.

Daddy was a long-time friend of mine. He took care of me when I went through some rough times, and (in some cases, literally) helped make me the man I am today. Our sexual relationship didn't start until a few years ago, largely because I knew He was poz and that scared the heck out of me, while at the same time making my dick twitch. But He knew my fantasies, and we talked frequently about how I craved being a sperm receptacle. Meanwhile, He regaled me with tales of all of the holes He was breeding, which simply made my desires stronger, and my hole jealous, but I wasn't ready to fulfill my desires as this was a few years before PrEP.

We had a few spontaneous moments of passion, where inevitably my inner slut came out and I offered him my ass. It was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time, but the first few times He denied me that satisfaction, and it only drove me wilder.

We were (and still are) very close friends, and when we lived in the city would frequently hang out, go to the bars, and just spend time together. On one of my hornier nights, I invited Him over before we went out for some drinks. I was already horny, but all I could think about as He was on His way was that massive cock that I'd continuously been denied. My inner slut got the best of me and He was greeted at the door by a dumb, neg wannabe cumslut - face down and ass up, naked on the floor. This was my fantasy, to be used as an object for real men. And He knew it.

His hands were cold to the touch as He caressed my naked body, grazing slightly over my rock hard dripping cock, and then slowly over to my pre-lubed cunt. I was shaking in a combination of fear of doing something stupid, and anticipation of finally getting this man's raw cock in my guts. After a few minutes of this torture, He unzipped his fly and pulled out his massive, pierced, 8" poz cock. I heard Him spit on it for a little additional lube, and slowly enter my hole. I've never been particularly tight thanks to a lot of sex and ass play, so His cock slid in easily and I gasped when it bottomed out at that magnificent point deep in my ass. 

He reached to grab a bottle of poppers laying nearby on the floor, and handed it to me. "Take a big hit, boy" he growled in my ear. Happily, I complied. Not that I needed it, but we all know that undeniable, piggy rush we get while taking a hit and being fucked. My ass must have opened up even more because without notice He picked up to full speed, bruising my insides with deep, hard thrusts. I was in heaven.

After a few minutes of moaning like a bitch while meeting every single one of this man's thrusts, He said "take another hit of poppers, boy". Again, I complied, this time not yet realizing that this was a calculated move on His part. Once the head rush kicked in, His thrusts got harder. "You ready to get bred, boy?" His breath was becoming ragged.

"Please don't cum in me, SIR"

BAM. He slammed in harder and stopped, balls deep. 

"What the fuck, boy? You're the one who was ass up when I got here"

A rush of guilt and fear washed over me. He was right, but I was terrified. 

"I know SIR, but I'm not ready..."

"That ass seemed more than ready when I walked in and found it prelubed and waving in the air for Me"

"I'm sorry SIR, I just can't"

He started fucking me again, His cock seemingly harder than before. 

"Too fucking bad, boy. You don't get to be a tease and not expect Me to unload in that cunt. You're going to get what you were begging for."

I struggled, literally. I tried hard to crawl out from this bucking bronco, but He had me pinned to the floor. His thrusts were becoming harder and He was obviously about to cum. Suddenly, I noticed my ass was totally empty of any cock. 

"ARGH" He erupted as his cock did the same, spewing his toxic cum on my back instead. "Fuck you, boy" he growled, the frustration in his voice apparent. 

Daddy let me off the hook, at least this time. I felt guilty after that, and convinced myself I wouldn't do anything as cruel as that again. 

Edited by Pighole88
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 13

I don't think it is that bad.  I mean, it is terrible to wait until the cock is in and about to cum before asking for it to be taken out and cum elsewhere, but at the same time a poz load can be quite terrifying too.  Hard to get over the hump at times I would guess.  I had trouble letting a guy cum in me that undetectable for quite a while before I finally let him and have now had 10 or so of his loads in me (although it has been quite some time since the last one).  I finally let it decide upon the flip of a coin to do it, but I had already promised to let him if the coin toss was in his favor, which actually didn't happen until about the third or fourth time I flipped it.  Now, I have actually had two hvl poz cocks in my hole but both freaked out on me some and neither could cum in me and I had already decided they could when ready.   It is still a very tough decision and I don't think it should be taken lightly at all.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...