Put an ad up on Craigslist, but after the usual round of emails from fruitcakes and posers I went to bed. The next morning I saw that I had an email from guy who said he was 24 from the next town over. I'm more into guys my age, but I was horny and he was close, so I answered his email. A few minutes later he responded, saying he hi and could host if I could "cum now". I quickly showered and douched, and headed to his place with lube in hand. (Bi guys never seem to have supplies.)

As I got to his place it was apparent by the nice upper middle class neighborhood tha he lived with his parents. I rang the bell and when the door opened there was an extremely tall, rail thin hotty on the other side in just a pair of gym shorts. He quickly ushered me into the house and shut the door, and without a word led me upstairs to his bedroom. We then introduced ourselves and when he seemed unsure what to do next I took the initiative by wrapping up into my arms and giving him a big kiss. After making out for a few moments I undressed him, pushed him down onto the bed and started blowing a cock that was already impressive soft.

It did not take long for his cock to get hard and for him to start moaning. His dick was long, had a nice thickness and a beautiful cut and large mushroom head. He was really beginning to groan, so not wanting him to cum to soon I stopped, stood up and took off my own clothes. By then I was rock hard and he seemed transfixed on it, so I stepped up to him with it hanging a couple of inches from his face. He hesitated for a moment, but finally wrapped a hand around my shaft and jacked it a couple of times before wrapping his lips around it.

It was quickly clear he was inexperienced and he actually gagged a couple of times taking it deep too quickly. With some gentle instructions he started to get the hang of it and seemed to be enjoying himself. After a bit I pulled back from him and climbed into bed where we started to make out again. Taking a little break he told me that he had a girlfriend and his only experience with a guy was a "bro-job" at a college kegger a couple of years ago. I told him not to worry, that we would take it slow. We then 69'd for awhile, all the time he was exploring my ass and hole with his fingertips.

I finally needed his cock in me, so I detached myself from him so I could grap the lube I brought with me. First I lubed his big, beautiful dick, and then my ass before straddling him.

"Don't you want me to put on a condom?" He asked.

"I forgot to bring them. You have one?"

He shook his head no.

I smiled and said, "I'm pretty horny, so I'll trust you."

He just nodded as I slowly lowered myself onto his hard dick. I got to admit it took me a bit yo accommodate my hole to his cock. After gettig down to the hilt we rocked around for a bit as I loosened up, and then we started to really fuck.

It did not take long for him to shoot his first big load, but the guy had those amazing recuperative powers of youth. After making out and some fondling he was soon good to go for another round. This time I was on my back with my ankles on his shoulders as he fucked my long and deep until he filled my ass with a second big load.

This time he did not even need a break or additional stimulation. Instead he kept hard as he turned me over onto my hands and knees, mounted me and started fucking me again. This time he grabbed my hips and pounded my ass without mercy and driving my face into the pillow. Since he already came twice it took him a long time to get there a third time. It was so hot, hard and intense we were both groaning and growling at the ferocity of his punishment on my hole.

Finally he started panting how he was going to cum, so I started to work my own cock. With a loud scream he started to really pound me as he let go of his third load up my ass. At the same time I wad healing myself as I painted his sheets with my own load. We both collapsed with me flat on my stomach on my hot, sticky cum.

I am not sure how long we laid there in sweaty, sticky pile, but eventually his cock shrinking until it finally popped out of my ass. We then moved to our sides where we dozed for a whlle with him spooning me. Eventually we got up and took a quick shower together. (For his youth he was a remarkable host.) I then got dressed and he slipped back on his gym shorts and grabbed a tank top.

Downstairs we stopped in the kitchen where he grabbed us both a bottle of water from the fridge. We chatted a bit as he started to wolf down a bunch of Oreos in post-coital hunger. I politely refused when offered, but was kind of smitten by this hot young man. All the while I could feel his cum starting to leak from my hole which started to turn me on again. I figured I better get going before I got myself in my trouble, but when we started to hug and kiss one another good bye it was apparent he was also getting aroused again.

Soon we were groping and kissing one another in the kitchen as he was fumbling with the fly of my jeans. Losing all patience I unbuttoned them myself and dropped them before turning around to bend over the counter. He was right behind me pushing his cock up my cum filled hole and just started pounding me.

It was brutal and brief, and one of the hottest fucks I have ever experienced. As he pulled out I felt his load dribbling out with his cock. I quickly pulled up and buttoned my jeans, gave him a quick kiss and left.

Driving home I felt his cum leaking out of my down my cheeks. I was so turned on by it once I parked I had to jack off in my driveway before I went into my house.

I hope we get to meet up again - soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 28

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...