Standing Doggy Outdoor

dddboy

After I chatted a bit with a 50 year old top, he told me he wanted to meet me in the evening close to a nearby lake.  He also said he wanted to fuck me, so I asked if I should bring lubricant and condoms. He replied 'Yes'.

That evening we met for the first time.  He was a bit shorter than me, but he seemed to like me very much. I am quite good looking and I have an athletic body. I work out and do a lot of sports. So it is nice when a top gets really hard when he sees me. We quickly find a nice quite place. We both pushed our pants down.  Initially he didn't seem very dominant, but as soon as I had my pants down, he just made me bend over and I could already feel the pressure of his hard cock. He already had the lubricant out before he made me bent over, so when I felt his hard cock I just felt the penetration. It was so quick. It hurt a bit, cause I wasnt relaxed. Then he just grabbed me firmly from behind and started fucking me. As I felt how he pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside me, I was really horny and submissive and started liking it and giving him my ass for his pleasure.

I knew right then that he was fucking me raw.  No condom. It felt so good.  I can honestly say I hoped he would blow his load deep inside my hole, and to my satisfaction it didn't take long:  after just a few minutes he moaned , thrust his cock deep inside my body and came deep inside, almost as if he hadn't fucked a young boy for years.  While he stood there, his balls pumping his cum inside my ass, I was beyond excited, and really cannot describe the level of pleasure I felt as I thought about his huge load soaking into my ass.  

Later he texted me that he hadn't cum for days and he assured me he had given me a really big load.

Now, I had only recently had my first bareback experience, and he was only the third man who had bred me.  All the other guys were anonymous fucks and I never actually consented to being fucked raw, or to taking their loads, but all three of them had done so.

I am wondering how it feels like for these tops to fuck a young bottom like me raw, just leave their load inside me and then leave, without knowing me.

At first I wasn't sure about all this, but now it just makes me crazy knowing that a top will use my ass and plant his seed inside me. Now I know that I want more. I liked it so much when I got fucked from behind and I knew they probably wont stop until they shoot their load inside. It feels so good when somebody is just so deep inside me and releasing his cum. And I just feel like a slut taking loads from strangers

• Upvote 11