On All Fours, Knees Together Or Apart?

TigerMilner

Missionary is really underrated. It isn't just for "love-making" and even so, allows unfettered access depending on the angles.

The question at hand, if doggy, knees apart and the lower you are, the better. If on your stomach, either or. When bottoming, I'm legs apart. When topping, usually do both.

It took me quite a while to discover that knees together make it easier to take the fat ones.  I do whatever the top wants, but that's how I start with a hung guy when it's up to me.  It helps just to get started; if it's a long session, I switch to different positions to keep it in deep.

Guest ff-whole

All the positions, up, down, knees apart or wide, sideways, it all depends on the size of the dick and the way it curves...

I like knees wide but please, I am no woman and can't do a split 180 degrees... if you are into that go find yourself a circus athlete.
Otherwise be happy with the hole you get and I'll work my muscles and you can fill it with your load.

IMG_20150512_181657.jpggallery_67_4765_121870.jpg

I love to take cock doggy style, and prefer to have my legs apart.     It seems more pleasureable  to me, and allows me to contract and relax my butt muscles.

Have only had a few Tops ask me to keep my knees tight.     Being a sub bottom I will do as they ask.      It's less comfortable, but if it's what I have to do to get his load, sure, I'm game.

Guest Dickmagnet

I've tried a few times to keep my knees together but the fuckers who are doing me seem to always push my knees & legs apart before they really start pounding my ass, So it must be there preference. I just go with the flow, Knees together makes me feel extra slutty & apart is more comfortable either way is good.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't like being missionary with legs together or crushed like the pic toppledtop showed. I call it the "babywipe" because it just looks like when someone is changing a baby's diaper and holds the kids legs up with one hand while they wipe their ass. Idk...I just feel weird like that. Never tried doggy style with knees together but I'm a pretty tall guy(6'3-6'4") and have a naturaly bigger build so I've never thought to even try it. like everyone else pretty much said though I'm up for any position as long as it feels good for me and my top. Prefer missionary or at least get to missionary at the end because I like seeing a guys face as he's having an orgasm and cumming inside me. Maybe if I find someone tall enough....or lower furniture where my top can be comfortable fucking from behind at the height it would create for me to get in childs pose I'll try it out. In yoga they call it childs pose. 

• 1 year later...

When I lost my virginity it was doggy style with the legs spread wide apart.  My top daddy has lately asked me to tuck in my knees and he mounts me better.  And you are right. It does make me feel more feminine and submissive.   

Guest Upstateguy518

On all fours with my legs spread. I want to take him as deep in my ass as possible. If he wants to mount me, I close my legs and put my ass in the air.

My "default setting" when taking it from behind is legs apart. But the TOP owns the scene so if he wants me legs together, (or anything else) so-be-it. 

My goal is to give the fucker the scene that gets him hardest and hottest so I can earn his creamy load in my mancunt.