Tats, Etc

gaynevets

At age 50, I'm tattoo- and piercing-free. I have an appointment next week to get my nipples pierced. Next up is one or more tattoos. I want something that says "I'm a cum slut, I'm a submissive bottom, and if you're poz and toxic and I want your load.". I've thought about getting a biohazard or plus-sign tat but that's misleading 'cause I'm not poz. Any suggestions (other than a billboard on my ass) that will convey the right message?

probably way to trite....but i do have a #BBBH tattoo placed like a tramp stamp.  i got it months ago......before I started really moving in this direction.  it was my reminder to myself and to all others that I made a commitment to barebacking and whatever results from that activity.

I go the bio tat a couple years ago ,jockstrap band level just above my ass--and added a red triangle around it ( think those typical red triangle signs on slow moving farm equipment )  It was a mark of warning for the naive who might have thought all neg guys bend over willingly and take raw cock on bar patios or bath houses, as well as a marking of living (well; mostly) with the virus in me  for ,now,29 years . HOWEVER- despite  what you read about guys all turned on and eager to fuck guys with the bio tat, that they find it a sexual magnet and hot-- I have to tell you, I have found men tend to graze by , take notice, and keep on drifting around without connecting,especially if they are among friends. Behind a sex club door or in a steam room alone tho, they still jump right up my ass and fuck-unless someone starts to open the door- then it is all "right and proper" BS again . I guess they do not want to be shamed by their friends( or guilted) 

My advice would be to get a tattoo that is deeply meaningful to you on a personal level.  My personal philosophy of ink is that it should tell the story of who you are and what you've experienced.  Seen in that light, a negative person getting a biohazard tattoo is almost offensive, like wearing a military uniform with medals you haven't earned.

I am not of the opinion that tattoos should be used for sales and marketing.  If you're wanting a tattoo just to help get you laid, you're probably going to end up with ink you either won't like or will find embarrassing in the long run. 

My advice?  Take out a craigslist ad instead.  Much cheaper and much less painful.  And you won't be looking back on an online hookup with regrets 20 years from now.