An Unexpected Repeat Performance

This story begins years ago.  I was out of town, visiting relatives with my parents and I was bored.

I was 26 and had been dating around awhile and I usually went for guys aroung my age.  But, this 18 year old top hit me up online - don't remember the site.  This guy was so not my type.  He was a tiny twink and a total queen.  Eyebrows tweezed, some guyliner, the works. But, I was looking for something to do.  I agreed to go grab coffee with him.

I drove over to his place to pick him up and the story got worse.  He was just as pictured, but the house he was staying in was not his own/parents/family.  It was a "friend's house."  He had no job and was not in school having just graduated from high school.  No drive or ambition.  I was so not looking forward to the rest of this coffee date as we drove to the coffee shop.  He was so twinky and queeny that I was even kind of embarrassed to be seen with him.  I could not imagine this guy was a top.  Not ever.  I also could not imagine ever having sex with him.

We grabbed coffee and I got a good look at him.  He was a very pretty man.  But it was his jeans that got me.  The bulge in his tight jeans and the ass were amazing.  I actually thought, well I might fuck that ass.  It was a prime 18 year old ass. 

But, as he talked I couldn't imagine the sex.  As coffee went on he was talking about some EDM music I hadn't heard and I like to dance.  That was one thing we had in common - liking to dance.  I agreed to go back to his place to listen to some music.

We got to the "friend's house" and it was the total dump I expected it to be - dirty, clothes in piles, ashtrays full, garbage overflowing, gross kitchen and bathroom.  I thought I'm not going to be here long. 

I was right!

He had lured me there for sex.  No surprise.  Once his mouth was on mine and his hands were pulling off my shorts; I was like wow this dude is a top.  He was a top that had me naked in under 5 minutes and was a fucking hoover on my cock.  God damn, this 18 year old kid sucked dick well.  He sat me on the dirty couch and sucked my cock and balls.  It was so hot.  But, it got hotter when this tiny twink lifted my legs and started eating my ass.  He didn't just eat my ass.  He called it a pussy.  He kept making me tell him how much I liked him rimming my pussy.

Then, he was gone.  Twink away.  Poof!

I was lowering my legs.  Surprised. When he came back with lube and a condom.  He resumed eating my ass and then started to finger me.  He asked if I liked getting my pussy stretched open.  I kept moaning and saying yes.  Next thing I know, his cock is pushing in my ass and I winced and groaned as he just kept pushing inside me.  He bottomed out on my ass and said, "you like that cock in your pussy hole."  I moaned, yes.  He started to fuck me, slide in and out of my ass.  It felt so good.  His cock had to be 8".  I hadn't even sucked it yet and he was inside me.

I spread my legs wider for him and he called me a good bitch.  After about 5 minutes, he said "I'm going to cum in you."  I said yes.  And when he shot his load, I could feel it inside me.  I realized this tiny femme twink had just bred me.  He hadn't used the condom that was right there on the dirty coffee table.

He sucked me off and swallowed my load.  Then, he said, I had fun.  Thanks for coming.  I got dressed and left.

Six years later.........visiting the same relatives with my parents.

I'm online and I see this hot dude that looks really familiar.  It was him.  He was still really pretty, but bulked up.  He was now buff and pretty.  I hit him up right away.  We chatted about how fun the sex had been, but we also talked about dating and guys and jobs and family and life.  It was a long online conversation. 

We agreed to meet up again.  As soon as I saw him I wanted him inside me again.  We went to dinner and had a good time.  Then we went to take a walk around a local park and talk.  We were on a trail and we'd been flirty and kind of holding hands a bit.  As soon as we got out of sight of the other people, we kissed and were on the ground dry humping. 

After a few minutes of dry humping and making out, he got me on my hands and knees and was rubbing his cock on my ass doggy style - both of us in jeans.  I undid my buttons on my jeans and pushed them down in the back exposing my ass.  I asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he did.  He undid his jeans and spit on his cock a few times.  There wasn't much lube, but I was determined to take his cock.  He fucked me right there in the park, just off the trail and came in my ass. 

Then we heard people coming and we cleaned ourselves off just in time for them to see us kissing.  We looked so innocent.  Ha!

I asked him back to my hotel.  He came with me and talked in the car.  He said, "I guess you're not going to make me wear a condom when we are at your hotel."  I said, "I don't have any.  I just assumed you'd fuck me raw just like last time."  He chuckled and said, "oh I forgot I did that.  You were so easy.  I knew I'd fuck you the minute I saw you then, just like this time."  We kissed and then he said, "you have a pussy smell, like a pheromone or something that says fuck me."

We both laughed.  That night he fucked me 3 more times.  Only the first time did we use lube.  After that he just shoved it in using his previous loads to lube my ass.  By the end I was begging him to cum inside me.

A dude I'd never imagine in a million years fucking my ass and breeding me; he did it not only once as a tiny femme twink; but also as a pretty buff boy-man.

Fuck he was fun!

• Upvote 16