1-On-1 Or Group?

KindaBasic

1-on-1 or Group?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do prefer it 1-on-1 or Group?

While I have not had a lot of group experience, I have really enjoyed the few times I have participated.  And of course, I have really enjoyed one on one sex with guys for many years.  And, while the general concept is the same (guys having sex), they are really two different activities.  

One on one sex seems to be able to satisfy both the need for actual sex and some need for intimacy (not always but more than what group stuff I have experienced.   Group sex is much more social and may even include some desire to "show off".

That being said, I am going to a Cumunion event for the first time this weekend.   It will certainly be a new experience.

• Upvote 2

One on one sex seems to be able to satisfy both the need for actual sex and some need for intimacy (not always but more than what group stuff I have experienced.   Group sex is much more social and may even include some desire to "show off"..

I guess there's a touch of voyeur in all men.

Guest ff-whole

I chose both, but my preference would be group...

In gay bath houses I was lucky various times to be the bottom part of several group gang bangs in shady dark areas, and I tell you...;

There is nothing better than being fucked by a large group of tops who want to show of and come roaring loud into your ass. And have a whole bunch of onlookers waiting for their turn, getting horny from watching and the dirty sloppy sounds of the guy banging my hole.

The slutty feeling of being a sex object and being used and filled for their pleasure is truly intoxicating... No drugs needed.

Group! I love being overwhelmed by cocks and horny guys taking turns on my hole, fucking my throats, jerking others off with my hands.  Its so hot for me to try to pleasure them all and have them cum in me and on me.

• Upvote 2

Really like the focus of 1/1. Did a small group once, but everyone kind of paired-up, so it wasn't really an orgy. Still waiting to be spit-roasted, and, a real fantasy would be for me to service three Tops at once. I want just more guys in the room than I have holes. I want to be the slut bottom for all three of them and forced to clean their cocks with my mouth after they have planted their seed deep in my cunt.

• Upvote 1

Definitely would prefer every time I had sex to end with multiple guys leaving satisfied knowing they bred my ass together. But most tops I find aren't really interested in fucking in a group. I try my best to schedule several guys who all want to fuck one after the other. Usually after the third guy or so it starts to feel like I've been group fucked...

Guest ff-whole

Definitely would prefer every time I had sex to end with multiple guys leaving satisfied knowing they bred my ass together. But most tops I find aren't really interested in fucking in a group. I try my best to schedule several guys who all want to fuck one after the other. Usually after the third guy or so it starts to feel like I've been group fucked...

That is why I like saunas... once the fucking starts and you have a good crowd and things are heating up, those tops that don't like groups so much still don't want to be left behind and the scenery will heat them up so much, that they will unload inside of you...

Maybe they enter you and do a couple of quickie pumps... and take it out again, just for the feel... another takes their place and unloads but they will be back for more... trust me... as long as you can milk their dicks and make them feel good...