Bareback Fun

I love bb sex, I love the feeling of good sex and feeling like the top has just knocked me up. I'm a masculine guy, this feeling does make me feel a bit clucky.

When I'm shared between my partner and another top, the feeling becomes more thrilling, not knowing who maybe the babies daddy.

There has got to be other bottoms who feel this way, or tops who feel like they're impregnating their bottom fuck.

I have been a "lifelong" bottom and very much enjoy that position.  For me, the feeling of fully submitting to a top is an important part of the fulfillment I receive from good sex.  But, I have never gotten excited by the tops who talked about knocking me up and related things.  Until now.  Now that I have started trying to be more indiscriminate about partners and only barebacking, I know the risk and the idea of being "bred" by a positive partner is more real.  I am certain that if I encounter a guy who wants to "knock me up" now, I will have a much more enthusiastic response.

• Upvote 1

Guest Bearman

These days I am far more bottom than top. Just love the feeling of a top taking me and pumping his load deep inside me . I turn down no cock whatever the status and just cannot get enough . I too know the risks of taking loads bareback and am always an enthusiastic bottom. Just love sex this way and will never return to taking a wrapped cock

I get super extra horny when a top tells me he's going to knock me up or get me pregnant with his toxic seed. I haven't been actively chasing for very long, but that sort of verbal play is definitely a part of the appeal. And I love knowing that this toxic top is going to become a part of me forever.

• Upvote 3