The "after Breeding" Slap On The Ass

hungry_hole

• 1 year later...

I always attributed it to the top coming down from the height of activity and orgasm. As the top is coming off the high he hit from fucking, the slap is an expression of the last gasp of energy he is feeling. Just one of the many different activities at different points of fucking, such as the top's exhale when he first bottoms out, and the top's fingers digging in to my hips as he starts to cum.

Just my take.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 5:56 AM, NLbear said:

My interpretation of a slap on my ass after the fuck has always been that is a Thank You for a good fuck.

Indeed. Correct interpretation. Always do this after breeding my bottoms. Just before going, i slap their asses to say thank you without using words.

• Like 4

My new favourite truck driver did this to my ass as I was slipping out of my skin tight joggers, as he was pressing his incredible mushroom head into my hole, as he was taking me to my sub-space and making me moan his name as he fucked me, and yes .... after he'd finished delivering two very hot loads into my pussy (ass). He even calls it his pussy now, as he's fucked me 3 times in like two weeks. I'm now his regular fuck stop at the truck stop!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

The guy who just finished breeding me would fuck me for a bit, pull out, eat my ass for a bit, then plug back in and fuck some more. Every time he pulled out he slapped my ass. I don’t think it was a “thank you” so much as an “mmm that’s good”.

Or, he could have just been making sure I didn’t forget that he thinks I’m a whore. Could be that.

Or both, even.

I thought the slap only meant "I want you to know I bred you" and "I enjoyed your hole". I find that this happens mostly in anonymous settings. If it's a repeat fuck, I don't need the slap  because the fact that he came back for more says it all. 

On 2/5/2016 at 9:41 PM, hungry_hole said:

I've experienced it myself at the sauna and see it all the time in videos: The top breeds the hole, composes himself, gives a slap on the ass, and leaves. many times no words.

Is the slap a thank you? At least that's what appears to be. Any top who could comment?

i top more than bottom now but always saw and did it as a thank you