Double Your Pleasure...

A couple of nights ago met up with a guy I had hooked up with a time or two 3 years ago. Mid-50s with a medium height and build, his cock is just a bit longer and thicker than average. He recognized my file online and invited me over to play. I was very excited on the drive to his place because I remembered that he is the kind of in charge top who is not a freak or wannabe dom. Just very confident and skilled man.

Once I got there we went straight to his room and he took the lead from the first kiss to stripping me and getting me into bed. The man was a wizard with his tongue and loves to rim. Generally I need some lube, but he got me so hot, loose and wet with his tongue when he finally got my ass in the air he could ease his dick in slowly.

After he got it to the hilt he began slow but eventually he was pounding my face into the pillow. All the time I was moaning and whimpering and begging for more with my own cock leaking all over his sheets. Finally he let out a loud growl of his own and filled my ass with his load.

We both collapsed after that into a panting, sweaty pile. A couple of minutes later he checked a text he got while we were fucking and sent a reply and then got another text back. He then got up to take a piss and when he came back handed me a cold bottle of water.

"Hope you're ready for another round," he grinned. "I've got a buddy coming to fuck you."

Before I could say anything the doorbell rang and my host went to answer it. When he came back in he was followed by a tall, broad chested guy who looked to be in his late 30's-early 40's. After quick introduction the guy stripped pulled off his jeans and briefs but left his t-shirt on. His cock was already hard, an average length but very thick, and he had big, low hanging balls.

This was the kind of guy not interested in foreplay or formalities. Instead he grabbed my ankles, pulled me to the edge of the bed and put my legs on his shoulders. With a little spit he lubed his dick and then pushed it into my freshly fucked hole.

He was so thick I thought he was going to split me on two, but then my hole opened for him to push it all in. After he was inside he just began pounding me from the first stroke. Without mercy he slammed into me so hard and fast I was alternately screaming for him to stop and to fuck me harder.

I'm not sure how long we fucked before his breathing and his strokes both got faster and harder. Then his face got all screwed and twisted in that way some guys do when they are going to explode. Finally with a grunt he pushed it in to the hilt and dump load after load deep inside of me.

Without ceremony he pulled out and told me to roll over onto my hands and knees. He stuck his cock back in and started to slowly fuck me again. In a surprising short amount of time he came again. He then got dressed and left with little ado.

After that my my host got back into bed with me and we made out for awhile until he was rock hard. This time I was flat on my stomach as he laid on top of me. This last fuck was slow and gentle as he kissed my neck and shoulders, caressing me. After we both came he began kissing me from the back of my neck down my spine to my well used hole. He then kissed both my ass cheeks before playfully giving the right side a sizable hickey that I did not notice until I was at home showering the next morning.

It was a long drive home that night with my ass pleasantly sore. I'm usually a one on one kind of guy, but I got to admit that the occasional doubles fills the spot quite nicely.

Edited by KindaBasic
  • Upvote 18

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky dude! What a hot night. Sounds like a dream cum true. Hope you really enjoyed having those four loads in you. I would have.

It was fun and hot feeling them leak a bit on the drive home. I'm usually more of a one on one guy, but every once in awhile...

• 3 weeks later...