First time visitor to IML...looking forward to a hot time...staying at host hotel from the 26th thru the 2nd...will be staying in one of the suites so I have lots of room for play..want to leave the door open and have me stop by to use my holes deep and hard and shoot your loads deep in my gut

• Upvote 1

GusPigBear, I'd be happy to eat a few loads out of your hole. Maybe even add mine....

Hopefully get mine flooded/stretched too....

I saw your cumdump party at BareBackRt

I'll be there eating loads out of yours!

Bareback Bottom taking LOADS all 4 days, (Thurs-Mon morning)

Staying at the Congress hotel, will be taking Anonymous LOADS all weekend.   

NO CONDOMS, NO PULLING OUT -- ALL LOADS go INSIDE (mouth ok, ASS is BEST!!

Taking ALL LOADS -- NO QUESTIONS, NO Rejections, NO Exceptions.

ANY HARD COCK WELCOME... Age 21-99, Black/White/Latino ... 5 inches to 11+  

Fast PUMP-N-DUMP or slow fuck and slide as you like.

Not looking for bottoms as I seldom TOP, but if I do Fuck a guy, he should be HWP, under 35"waist, and willing to take my POZ CUM in your hole.  I will only fuck a couple of guys if at all this weekend.  If you are a Slut is a big bonus.  

ANY AGE/RACE/Cock size/Stats/neg is okay if you want your neg seed in my hole.   ANY POZ Guy has an OPEN INVITATION to slide your cock up my ass without asking, and fucking as much as you want.   I know there will be hundreds of bottoms, I don't mind sharing and group sex is fun, but I have my own room and will take ALL LOADS!!post-1753-0-69403600-1464062475_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5