Ass To Mouth And 3Some Risks

lioilk

Hi everyone, 

I have a question that some might find silly, but I need some insight.

So, i bottom  ,and I was recently in a 3some with one top for 2 bottoms ( myself and some other guy). I know the top's status : he is Hiv poz, but undetectable, and I am not worrying about getting hiv from him. However I did not know the other bottom'status.

We did two things that i have questions about :

- ass to mouth, with me giving blow jobs to the tops, after his dick just went out of the other bottom's ass.

- getting fucked ( me and the other  bottom) one after the other.

i was then wondering : what are the chances for the virus to be passed from the other bottom ( if he is HIV poz, too) to me ( especially in the second situation).

If you guys can help, I would really appreciate.

Thanks!

Assuming the other bottom as a high viral load, then the chance of getting HIV would be about 1.4% were he to cum inside you. Cross-infection? Unless he bled while getting fucked and a significant quantity of that blood got trapped under the top's foreskin, the odds are so small that we might as well say impossible. The key to staying HIV- is using PrEP: others here will be able to point you in the right direction in the USA, and in a number of European countries and Australia there are campaigns to get PrEP authorised. Outside of the USA the British site http://www.iwantprepnow.co.uk/offers a guide to buying generic truvada and the tests you need to have performed regularly - it shouldn't be too difficult to translate the British health system to your local health system...

However, ATM and a top going from one ass to another without washing first are excellent ways of transmitting all varieties of hepatitis. If you haven't already done so, get yourself vaccinated against hepatitis A and B. Unfortunately there is, as yet, no vaccination for hepatitis C (the other viral hepatitises are dependent on you having one of the "major" hepatitises in the first place) and the treatment is extremely expensive (not much change from 100k USD, and in the UK it's limited to those with the most urgent need).

Bearbandit : thank you very much for that post, full of useful and precious information. I live in Europe and am about to get a medical interview in order to get prep, in the coming days. I am vaccinated against hepatitis B ( have to check for the A). Once again, thanks alot, very useful.