Feet? Fuck, Yeah, Feet!

gaynevets

I was at a sex party yesterday, this dude was very oral, all over me, gave the most amazing head; yeah, I'm a bottom but who doesn't like a good bj now and then, right?

So at one point, he works his way down my leg and then starts kissing and sucking my feet and toes. HOLEEEE FUCK! I've never had that done before and it was fucking amazing, I mean it felt so good like orgasmic good, you know? I thought I was hard when he was sucking my cock but when he went to my feet, I got a stiffy like I haven't had since high school/

Try it. Find a guy into feet and let him do his thing. It's amazing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I like to lick and kiss a guys feet, especially right before he tops me. Like to start at his feet and work my up. It's sort of a ritual I do.

Most guys feel sexy and turned on having their bare feet on another guys face. It also makes them feel dominant. Good way to feel right before he loads me with his man seed.

For me though, the feet need to be smooth and clean for the most part or the deal is off!

Definitely into feet here - both ways - having mine licked, kissed, played with - and doing the same for others. Much like some of us have sensitive nipples I think the same is true for feet.

I will say I do enjoy socks and footwear too which is more about taste and aroma.  

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I love licking feet - for me it's a thrill in itself, but I also like getting down on the floor and kissing a guy's feet and licking his soles before he fucks me. Sometimes it brings a nice dom/sub dynamic to the situation which I love. Licking a top's feet lets him know where I see myself in the relationship - as beneath him and there to be used by him. I love that feeling of my tongue on his soles, second only to the moment he shoots his hot load in my ass...

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I love feet! Love to lick and suck all over them. I love if a guy let's me use his feet to masturbate with. Love to cum on them and lick it all off. When a guy wears jeans with flip flops or sandles.......boner!!

• 8 months later...

I love sucking my husband's big hairy toes.  He loves it too.  Size 16 feet.  Not as good as his fingers, armpits, or his cock, but still sexy.