Favorite Hole Type?

mike258

I've now been with four dudes. The first dude I fucked had a shaved bright pink hole. My main bud has a hairy pink hole. One guy whom I wrote about before (the one who can't take my cock) has a hairy, brown hole, and a guy I just fucked over the weekend has a hairless flesh colored hole. The last guy's hole was really appealing to me as it looked like a pussy, but all of them are appealing.

What's your favorite hole type?

As long as smooth (or shaved that) - any. Tighter is better, loose ones are just too tedious to work with to start proper friction going.

Rimmed a lot of them before and after, and color doesn't really matter, lights are dimmed anyway. Rimmed and fucked enough of smooth black ones too. It's the skills in the rest of the ass that the hole is attached to.

As long as smooth (or shaved that) - any. Tighter is better, loose ones are just too tedious to work with to start proper friction going.

Some tops like hairy holes, others smooth ones. A big dilemma for bottoms.

Are there holes that are permanently loose? Because to me a loose hole is the best because for a tight hole a bottom needs only to squeeze.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I like male pussies that look thoroughly used.  I get the appeal of the tight pussy, but when I see those that have been used and abused, my dick thickens immediately.