Favorite Hole Type?

mike258

Loaded up. I don't care so much about the hole, as long as its cummy and somewhat loose. I have big cock head and have to fight my way in tight bottoms; its a turnoff sometimes that I lose my hardon. Easy smooth entry is my favorite.

The ass itself is more important. I like small tight to bubbly muscle, but not so much huge asses on heavier guys. I like feeling that bone when boning, not into the pillowy type asses.

• Like 2

On 9/25/2020 at 10:24 PM, evilalex said:

Loose and sloppy. I'm not into rosebuds, but I do love a well used hole. I like to know that my boy is a huge whore. 

that's me! guys tell me they can tell I'm a fucking whore as soon as they see my gaped out fuckhole dripping cumIMG_5345.thumb.JPG.da9106d131b3923d9af947228c78df89.JPGsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg or the second they slide their raw cocks into my well used fuckhole

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/31/2016 at 8:10 PM, nastybottom said:

^ Don't waste time! Get out there and do it. Many of us waited too long because of fear and lost prime fucking years because of it. Don't make that mistake.

Random question @nastybottom, what would you consider to be prime fucking years? I'm currently 29 and haven't really played around that much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 11:35 AM, Guest bbbearlover1 said:

I like male pussies that look thoroughly used.  I get the appeal of the tight pussy, but when I see those that have been used and abused, my dick thickens immediately.

Yes! I don’t like tight holes, my cock gets super hard when it’s loose and worn out and nasty looking. I can’t wait to ram my raw cock in it