Favorite Hole Type?

mike258

On 9/27/2020 at 1:27 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

that's me! guys tell me they can tell I'm a fucking whore as soon as they see my gaped out fuckhole dripping cumIMG_5345.thumb.JPG.da9106d131b3923d9af947228c78df89.JPG

sloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

or the second they slide their raw cocks into my well used fuckhole

Little pig, little pig, I'm cumming in. 

• Like 1

I learned early that I had a talent for taking big cocked guys. I also learned early I really got off on seeing guys taking gigantic anything in their ass and loved training my own hole to enjoy such size excesses. My own cock is too fat for most guys to take comfortably (and as a pig bottom, I can live with that). I love guys like myself that you can tell the moment you see us we have had a pile of heavy sexual use because our holes are obviously loose and stretched out from all the cock fucking, fisting and big toys shoved into our hungry ass cavern. You can see my own huge hole in my profile pic. Here are a couple more, one at rest where my hole is a slit/gash rather than a tiny hole because it is used so much and the other after heavy fisting and breeding with cum dripping from it. When I see a fellow bottom with a wrecked ass I get instantly turned on because I know how much sexual use he has had to get that stretched out and sloppy.

JaredsSlitHole.jpg

Bred by many2Crop.jpg

• Like 6

Just now, find91 said:

Beautiful

i love that You love this. i think it is often missed how much a bottoms need/desire connects to and is fed by a Tops need/desire, and how circular, yin/Yang, symbiotic, that is. Each need nurturing and stimulating the others?  

Just reading that one word from You, makes my penis literally jump. Dead serious here. i used to wonder at my penis response to being turned on, being a total bottom, but over time have observed what makes me hard.

If a guy approaches me wanting me to have a 'cock' and treating me like i do, i stay completely soft, and am not aroused at all, despite His expression of desire. i've learned it's because he doesn't actually see me, just his need, and consequently, there is no connection. But a guy who looks at me and sees a 'pussy' to breed, and expresses His desires accordingly, gets me hard. i'm not fem or trans, have no desire to be a woman (nothing wrong with any of that, just not me). i can see a correlation between my penis and a clitoris on a woman,  that also gets engorged when a Top wants to breed.  

So now, it makes perfect sense to me when i can see what makes me hard, and what doesn't. I have had Tops who actually referred to it as a "clit," smiling affectionately at it when it gets hard, but never treating it as a "cock," which just makes it get harder... and they know it.  

Love guys who go beyond physical depth and love and know how to penetrate and mind fuck.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I learned early that I had a talent for taking big cocked guys. I also learned early I really got off on seeing guys taking gigantic anything in their ass and loved training my own hole to enjoy such size excesses. My own cock is too fat for most guys to take comfortably (and as a pig bottom, I can live with that). I love guys like myself that you can tell the moment you see us we have had a pile of heavy sexual use because our holes are obviously loose and stretched out from all the cock fucking, fisting and big toys shoved into our hungry ass cavern. You can see my own huge hole in my profile pic. Here are a couple more, one at rest where my hole is a slit/gash rather than a tiny hole because it is used so much and the other after heavy fisting and breeding with cum dripping from it. When I see a fellow bottom with a wrecked ass I get instantly turned on because I know how much sexual use he has had to get that stretched out and sloppy.

JaredsSlitHole.jpg

Bred by many2Crop.jpg

Totally agree...exactly my own thoughts and feelings;)

As a bottom, my most common interaction with a hole is eating it, which I love to do, like for hours.  I love them all but recently have noticed I am more aroused by certain types, certain features.  I am getting really turned on by a hole with some gape to it and even more so if it has some hot swollen pussy lips to munch on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Something really horny and a massive turn-on, (before actually seeing a guys hole) to check out what they have on offer with a finger or fingers.......to discover a moist gaping well used gash of a mancunt with big lips, dripping and ready for use.....

Its why I also understand the reaction when a top checks out my hole and his response....;)

• Like 2