Favorite Hole Type?

mike258

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/12/2020 at 7:15 AM, PunchFFaggot said:

This is my puffy cunt before sex

IMG_20200913_092540.jpg

MMMMMMMMMM  !   "  PERFECT  !  "   Might be a HOT Whore - makeup , getting high , smoking whore - wearing sexy Hot clothes with a "  Perfect Pussy / Cunt !  hole - more - more - Please !

• Piggy 1

A puckered hole dripping with poz loads. Love felching some juice before sinking my cock into a bath of warm toxic seed and breeding a used mancunt.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/15/2016 at 12:49 AM, skinster said:

As long as smooth (or shaved that) - any. Tighter is better, loose ones are just too tedious to work with to start proper friction going.

Rimmed a lot of them before and after, and color doesn't really matter, lights are dimmed anyway. Rimmed and fucked enough of smooth black ones too. It's the skills in the rest of the ass that the hole is attached to.

If you tie their ankles together, it should feel tighter.

On 6/17/2021 at 5:43 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I'm not into rosebuds, but I do enjoy looking at a hole that shows that it is obviously well-used/slightly beat up.

+1!  Tells me the btm is slutty when his hole is well worn!  That gets my cock rock hard knowing it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/8/2016 at 4:53 PM, mike258 said:

I've now been with four dudes. The first dude I fucked had a shaved bright pink hole. My main bud has a hairy pink hole. One guy whom I wrote about before (the one who can't take my cock) has a hairy, brown hole, and a guy I just fucked over the weekend has a hairless flesh colored hole. The last guy's hole was really appealing to me as it looked like a pussy, but all of them are appealing.

What's your favorite hole type?

Any hole that takes cock. That's the beauty of bottoms - no two holes look or feel exactly alike. Life would be boring if every hole looked or felt the same.

• 1 month later...

One that is hairy, cleaned out, tight, and musky. If an ass is all stretched out, wrecked, or like a rosebud or looks akin to a woman's labia that is a total turn off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...