What Is The Right Definition For Stealthing, Pozzing,bugging & Related?

Barehorny

I'm watching those every day but what's the definition & difference in between pozzing, bugging, stealthing, gifting?

I may sound like a newbie but never really wandered about it before. Am I right saying pozzing is in between 2 poz guys( 1 seeding the other other one. Gifting & bugging to be a poz guy infecting a neg guy? And then that stealthing one? What is it exactly & precisely? I guess breeding & seeding will be classic unloading while fucking yet my kind of classic, usual pounding. I may be wrong on all given definitions. That would be the best proof it was about time for me to put the right words on each action. thanks for telling me guys. Have fun the way you like & want it. 

• Upvote 1

Stealthing is giving a load to someone unbeknownst to them. Two scenarios may apply: someone thinking you'll use a condom and you do something to compromise its effect (cutting a hole, slipping it off); or telling someone you are neg knowingly you are poz. Stealth is a deception tactic.

Pozzing or bugging are relatively interchangeable- generally the transfer of a poz load to a neg individual.

Gifting is the same, but with the added mentality or ceremony of intentional sharing a poz load to a neg guy, that it's something special or worth celebrating.

Nuances, etc are more contextual, but this seems to be the gist. Happy to hear others though!

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Stealthing is giving a load to someone unbeknownst to them. Two scenarios may apply: someone thinking you'll use a condom and you do something to compromise its effect (cutting a hole, slipping it off); or telling someone you are neg knowingly you are poz. Stealth is a deception tactic.

Pozzing or bugging are relatively interchangeable- generally the transfer of a poz load to a neg individual.

Gifting is the same, but with the added mentality or ceremony of intentional sharing a poz load to a neg guy, that it's something special or worth celebrating.

Nuances, etc are more contextual, but this seems to be the gist. Happy to hear others though!

thanks for the info mate. That stealthing thing is pretty naughty not to say incredibly nasty! I bet many guys love it

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

thanks for the info mate. That stealthing thing is pretty naughty not to say incredibly nasty! I bet many guys love it

Sure the seem to love it ;)