Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

Lately I find that I really get off when a married guy breeds me in the bed he shares with his wife. It gets me especially excited when my face is buried in a pillow that smells of her perfume or lotion as he's filling me with his load. Is anyone else into this too?

Edited by KindaBasic
  • Upvote 4

yes! actually love it more if it's a boyfriend or husband he's cheating on, since the wife is female so he's cheating to have a guy, but the boyfriend/husband are male, so he's cheating even though he has a guy at home. 

Love getting fucked in my boyfriend's bed too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...

yes! actually love it more if it's a boyfriend or husband he's cheating on, since the wife is female so he's cheating to have a guy, but the boyfriend/husband are male, so he's cheating even though he has a guy at home. 

Love getting fucked in my boyfriend's bed too.

A sense of taboo is always the best foreplay.

• Upvote 2

There was a time i thought that was hot as well.  However, I was getting drilled hard by a very aggressive and sadistic dom type guy bent over his pool table one afternoon.   It was great....until....his wife and teenage daughter walked in on us.  Needless to say.....the next few moments were exciting....but not in a way that was sexual.   Certainly killed any desire I had to mess with married guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Married ( to a woman) bottom guy here and getting bred in our marital bed is VERY hot. She has no clue I like men and for me to put my ass up for a breeding top in the same bed I fuck her in gets me going big time. Same pillows, sheets and lube and so hot when I have a lovers load in my ass and I'm doing her, trying not to leak. I also love that I can take bigger cocks than she can!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

not for me. I was married 31 years, from the age of barely 21 (long story, religious background). I had my first experience having sex with a guy at age 27. For me, cheating, and then lying to cover it up, was the most tortuous and painful thing I've ever done. It's not that I think an open relationship is wrong, that's a whole other arrangement that includes the decisions of all parties involved. 

For me, there is nothing exciting or fun about cheating and lying, it filled me with guilt and shame. Eventually, my wife found out and was devastated by it. good times. 

I don't recommend it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There was a time i thought that was hot as well.  However, I was getting drilled hard by a very aggressive and sadistic dom type guy bent over his pool table one afternoon.   It was great....until....his wife and teenage daughter walked in on us.  Needless to say.....the next few moments were exciting....but not in a way that was sexual.   Certainly killed any desire I had to mess with married guys.

Oh my!

I was married, cheated by having men over and fuck me in my bed that i shared.  It was always really exciting sex, dangerous about not getting caught, but always felt bad about what I was doing. Cheating sucked, but I couldn't help myself as I was such a horn dog and wanting to get fucked all the time. Eventually got caught, not while getting fucked in my bed, but instead by not deleting suggestive texts off my phone and having them discovered. That whole experience brought me to my lowest point of my life. It really sucked going through it, but hey while I was in bliss and getting fucked in my bed by some really handsome men...it was the time of my life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I was married, cheated by having men over and fuck me in my bed that i shared.  It was always really exciting sex, dangerous about not getting caught, but always felt bad about what I was doing. Cheating sucked, but I couldn't help myself as I was such a horn dog and wanting to get fucked all the time. Eventually got caught, not while getting fucked in my bed, but instead by not deleting suggestive texts off my phone and having them discovered. That whole experience brought me to my lowest point of my life. It really sucked going through it, but hey while I was in bliss and getting fucked in my bed by some really handsome men...it was the time of my life.

Kind of a double edged sword

• Upvote 1

i have had cum leak out my ass and down my balls while fucking my wife. Some of it obviously got in her. The top who was breeding me at the time loved the idea of his gay cum in my wife and always wanted me to go home and fuck her after he bred me.

• Upvote 10

I've never been bred in someone's bed of marriage but did get topped in a child's room by the father. But honestly, that was a wee bit strange. Though it felt really good to be bred in the moment.

Sometimes hookups finds a guy in odd places.