Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

On 10/24/2017 at 12:50 AM, Hungryholeforyou said:

Yeah getting fucked by married guys bareback in their beds is hot as hell! Not caring about anything and they just wanna breed ass makes my cock hard as a rock and my hole hungrier and sluttier ?

? Agreed

On 9/3/2016 at 5:21 PM, TagBoy87 said:

Any of you got fucked in their son's bed?

First, I've had sex many times with married guys in their bed. Have had a few of them want me to do things like wear their wife's panties, not my thing, but made them hot and fuck me better. One guy liked to spray his wife's perfume on me before he fucked me. I always get turned on thinking my tight ass is better than their loose old pussy. And for some reason married/forbidden cum is hotter!

Now to the other question. One guy I hooked up with several times was seriously turned on by his teenage son, (he was a junior in HS) but would never actually act on anything. He would invite me over when the family was away, and I would roleplay as his son. He'd have me wear his sons underwear or jock and fuck me in his sons bed. I have to admit I loved it on many levels. His son played football, so it played into my own fantasies pretending to be his hot, jock son getting raped by daddy. Just to be in his room, which was so typical teenage boy looking, and to smell his pillow and bed as his dad fucked me worked me up like crazy. Made me remember how I wanted the jocks in high school to use me, and brought back the memories of the HS locker room smell.  Sadly this only happened 4 times, then he quit contacting me, don't know what happened with him, but was great while it lasted, DAMN hot memories!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 2/13/2016 at 1:57 AM, cheatingjock said:

yes! actually love it more if it's a boyfriend or husband he's cheating on, since the wife is female so he's cheating to have a guy, but the boyfriend/husband are male, so he's cheating even though he has a guy at home. 

Love getting fucked in my boyfriend's bed too. 

I love fucking other men in our bed. Especially men who are cheating. I love the idea of using someone else’s property.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 10/30/2017 at 5:04 PM, ruffmarriedtop said:

I love fucking other men in our bed. Especially men who are cheating. I love the idea of using someone else’s property.

It’s hot thinking of them going back to wifie with my load up deep inside. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest bbpiginsyd

One of the rare times I had an actual fuck buddy was this married guy who would meet me at his shed outside take me inside breed me and send me on my way with his wife inside the house asleep

fucking hot when they cheat bare on their wives, crave your manhood and love for cock and end up taking your ass, let loose and blast their loads up your hole.

had one who even whispered to my ears he was fucking to get me pregnant like he did his wife, he must have totally been in his trip.

• Like 1

Guest Boxir55

Yeah I’ve fucked and been fucked often by guys in their own beds. Mostly I am giving them the sexual satisfaction that their wives aren’t able to. Some of the ones who top me are really good their wives just aren’t up to it in bed. 

On 11/3/2017 at 12:37 AM, bbpiginsyd said:

One of the rare times I had an actual fuck buddy was this married guy who would meet me at his shed outside take me inside breed me and send me on my way with his wife inside the house asleep

That is freaking hot. 

I've been fucked and bred by a lot of married men. To some of them it's only cheating if they were with a woman lol. Usually they fuck in the living room or some side room but when I was younger they often wanted to use me in a son's or daughter's bedroom so that was their way of filling those incestuous thoughts. Its always been really hot when they decide to fuck in their own bed and i can smell the wife's scent in it. Used to have one guy breed me in their sideyard late at night while his wife slept and in view of the street. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2017 at 9:52 AM, Insidemenow said:

I've been fucked and bred by a lot of married men. To some of them it's only cheating if they were with a woman lol. 

I’ve met my own share of "straight" guys who thought the same way - especially if it’s just oral or, if it comes down to fucking, they top. Many say they don’t kiss, but they always do. lol 

On 11/5/2017 at 3:06 AM, Boxir55 said:

Yeah I’ve fucked and been fucked often by guys in their own beds. Mostly I am giving them the sexual satisfaction that their wives aren’t able to. Some of the ones who top me are really good their wives just aren’t up to it in bed. 

Sort of a community service. ?

• 2 months later...
Guest MorganStar

there is this one guy who keeps hitting on me to go home with him when his wife is out of town for her job,,,i keep teasing him by saying i would if I can wear her honeymoon lingerie or her wedding dress...lol,,,