Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

I've done this more times than I can count. I fuck lots of married men (married to a woman here as well) and lots of times it ends up being in their marital bed or a bed that is primarily used by one of their children off at college. I've bred a few in my own marital bed too but usually when I fuck at my place it's all over the house, not just in my bed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

There's a spontaneity and a taboo element that I think is pretty hot. But I'm a bit concerned when reading through this that some people are more interested in the bed part and spreading their stuff around than they are the actual willing human they are having sex with. Do what you want, but I hope you change the sheets after, or at least use a lint roller.

Edited by bearasseater
  • Upvote 1

I love it when a "committed" top guy chooses me for his stray loads - one of the hottest experience I ever had was getting fucked and bred twice by this top in front of his "prissy" bottom boyfriend - who just sat and watched while his husband gave me two beautiful  serves of is cock and two loads of his jizz. I always remember the "filthy slut" type of look he gave me as I cleaned his husband's cock after each fuck. I made sure I put on a show and was the best slut I could be for his partner and I hope he [picked up a few tips on how to properly look after a top's cock.

• Upvote 3

On 5/17/2018 at 7:02 PM, slavetoy4u2use said:

Not quite the same but have been fucked by a guy in his parents bed when they were at a church function.  His parents were very religious and he was closeted so think it was his way to "get back at them" secretly

That is like high school relived. ;)

On 5/17/2018 at 2:07 PM, hornyfather said:

I've done this more times than I can count. I fuck lots of married men (married to a woman here as well) and lots of times it ends up being in their marital bed or a bed that is primarily used by one of their children off at college. I've bred a few in my own marital bed too but usually when I fuck at my place it's all over the house, not just in my bed.

In my experience, it is the married tops that prefer to fuck in their marital bed. Not in anyway always the case, since I have fucked a few married bottoms in their beds. 

Guest Givemeyourload06

This lead to my divorce I was getting gang banged and my with came home 2 day early from a trip.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2016 at 8:00 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I've never been bred in someone's bed of marriage but did get topped in a child's room by the father. But honestly, that was a wee bit strange. Though it felt really good to be bred in the moment.

That’s fucking hot!  I had a regular thing with a guy who used to fuck me in his young son’s bed.  Needless to say it was a daddy boy thing ( I was in my early 20’s he was in his 40’s)  

he was a single dad who had his 9 year old boy every other weekend.  He used to require me to wet myself and the bed then we played out potty training and punishment scenes.  He used the boy’s cartoon underpants as cum rags.  I assume that he washed everything before the boy stayed over.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Memphian
On 3/4/2016 at 9:41 AM, smoothie52 said:

Married ( to a woman) bottom guy here and getting bred in our marital bed is VERY hot. She has no clue I like men and for me to put my ass up for a breeding top in the same bed I fuck her in gets me going big time. Same pillows, sheets and lube and so hot when I have a lovers load in my ass and I'm doing her, trying not to leak. I also love that I can take bigger cocks than she can!

So hot, during my first marriage I was fucking my wife in our bed an hour after I had taken a load in the same bed.  She's in doggy and sure enough, I start feeling his cum leaking down my thigh while I'm thrusting.  I was so tempted to scoop some of it up and lube her asshole with it!

Guest FelixUSA

Knew a  guy  whose wife was in management at the company I worked for..she travelled a lot and he was quite the perv...when he found out I was into the cd lifestyle...I spent the a lot of nights in his wife's spot in their bed....ah...those were the days...

Last night (or more accurately, early morning) I hooked up with a married guy in his living room while the rest of his family were sleeping upstairs. I think it's the first time I've been fucked while an unknowing wife was home at the same time (I've previously been fucked by a few whose wives were home and accepting).

• Upvote 1