Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

The bi married guy who bred me many times, except one occasion, always fucked me in their own bed and I fucked him there too. When I took a shower, I saw his wife’s bra in the bathroom. 

Other married guy fucked me in their bedroom. There were the pics about their wedding, their honeymoon, their children, etc. around us while he was pounding me. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 6:26 PM, BottomsUp said:

I’ve got a good fb that’s married and the first place he wanted to blow his load in me was on their bed. He also fucked me in her car a few times. He seems to really get off on it.

I think it really is a turn for a lot of married tops to fuck you in intimate places. 

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve really wanted to do this while my wife is out of town but have always chickened out!! It would be so hot to have multiple guys over to use my ass! It would be even better if it was a few hours before she got home while wearing her panties then wear the panties after so they are covered in cum. I would just leave them on the top of the laundry pile. She wouldn’t even notice it lol. She would then crawl into bed and my ass would still be leaking cum from all of the guys!

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian
On 8/3/2018 at 10:56 PM, KindaBasic said:

I like running into them in public when they are with their wives. It might be a bit cruel, but it’s fun to see the momentary panic on their faces. I would never out someone, but I do say hi in passing. 

Years ago my ex (when we were still married) and I were dropping our daughter off at Girl Scout camp about an hour out of town.  There was a check-in line in the dining hall and while we were waiting I spotted a regular across the room and he spotted me about the same time. 

He was married too.  We managed not to get within 100 feet of each other but it was awkward for both of us.  We laughed about it next time we fucked on his marital bed.  In fact, that pic in my AV- that's his load now that I think about it.  We just stopped hooking up at some point, maybe because I got bored.  I tend to prefer random and anon.

Edited by Memphian

On 9/30/2018 at 6:54 PM, Memphian said:

Years ago my ex (when we were still married) and I were dropping our daughter off at Girl Scout camp about an hour out of town.  There was a check-in line in the dining hall and while we were waiting I spotted a regular across the room and he spotted me about the same time. 

He was married too.  We managed not to get within 100 feet of each other but it was awkward for both of us.  We laughed about it next time we fucked on his marital bed.  In fact, that pic in my AV- that's his load now that I think about it.  We just stopped hooking up at some point, maybe because I got bored.  I tend to prefer random and anon.

There is something to be said about random acts of sex. 

I love when "straight" married guys tell me to meet them at home and we fuck in their bed.   It makes me hornier knowing he is choosing to give me his load over his wife or another women.    Each time it happens I feel a sense of accomplished, especially if he tells me I am the first guy he ass fucked, or he claims "I have never done anything like this before."    If I am on my stomach, and on her side of the bed, I hope I shoot my load while he is fucking me, and I don't say anything about it!   

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I just know that if I ever get a boyfriend, I'm going to be cheating on him immediately. The idea of getting used like a total whore by random guys behind my significant other's back has always been a fantasy of mine. There's no way I'd be able to turn down a chance to make it a reality. And I'd definitely invite guys over to fuck me in our bed. Though the kitchen table would be hot too. I'd love to be having dinner with my boyfriend, knowing that I was just getting railed by another guy right where we're eating. I'd make sure to cum directly on the table while I'm getting loaded.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my close friends is married w/ kid, and typically when we hang out we try and set up group parties at his place. Occasionally he pulls a surprisingly cute guy, and I realize a few minutes into third wheeling through his record collection that surprisingly cute guy is super into the married dad fantasy. And, flipside, sometimes I invite a guy over without bringing up the "oh yeah my friend is married" thing, and it skeezes him out when he notices. Some hate it and think it's despicable. Most don't give a fuck.

Now and then he's fucked someone on his son's bed. Pretty sure he doesn't get off on that, but you fucking bet I mock him for it afterwards. (I hope he's not on bz.)

• Like 2

Like a bb acquaintance told me at fukdto sex party, men can’t stay away from cheating and/or having bb sex even if they have a bf. We’re wired for cum, in any place and at any time!

• Like 1

On 7/21/2016 at 9:04 AM, KindaBasic said:

I think they are proud to display them. Makes it even naughtier.

On 6/7/2016 at 2:10 AM, TagBoy87 said:

I had two married guys at the steamworks. They did not even care to take off their wedding rings.

My husband and I head over the hill every 3 or 4 months to slut it up at the Berkeley Steamworks.  We never take off our rings. My reply if I get asked : “Yeah, I’m married.  He’s here too, somewhere.”  I never take off my ring in a solo enounter either.  

This is one of my fetishes. Married guys, inviting me over, and have regular fun with them while I look at the pics of the wife and say:  I am way better than her. I can take your cum and don’t get knocked.

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2016 at 3:29 AM, KindaBasic said:

Lately I find that I really get off when a married guy breeds me in the bed he shares with his wife. It gets me especially excited when my face is buried in a pillow that smells of her perfume or lotion as he's filling me with his load. Is anyone else into this too?

When I was opposite married, I loved getting bred in the bed I shared with my wife, while she was at work or out of town. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2