Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

My moral compass would prevent me from ever doing something like this.

It's probably one of the highest forms of betrayal.

And I believe in karma.

I wonder what the karmic debt would be for having done something like this.

If a jury convicted the wife of manslaughter, she'd probably only get community service - and that seems like a harsh punishment for catching your husband in your bed with another man. 

• Upvote 1

Guest iJoey

early on I avoided having guys over to my house in fear of getting caught, but toward the end. I didn't care, but I think the biggest act of betrayal was fucking one of her friends in our bed. Little did the friend know of the two loads of bbc cum I had deep in my ass. 

i have had cum leak out my ass and down my balls while fucking my wife. Some of it obviously got in her. The top who was breeding me at the time loved the idea of his gay cum in my wife and always wanted me to go home and fuck her after he bred me.

That makes me hard just thinking about it.

early on I avoided having guys over to my house in fear of getting caught, but toward the end. I didn't care, but I think the biggest act of betrayal was fucking one of her friends in our bed. Little did the friend know of the two loads of bbc cum I had deep in my ass.

Male or female friend? :)

Guest SBBOY

I was fucked by a married guy at his house a few times while his wife was at work, however he would only fuck me in the guest room

I've never been bred in someone's bed of marriage but did get topped in a child's room by the father. But honestly, that was a wee bit strange. Though it felt really good to be bred in the moment.

i had a top that always bred me in his kids rooms. He would take it in turns between being in his sons and daughters room.

• Upvote 5

i had a top that always bred me in his kids rooms. He would take it in turns between being in his sons and daughters room.

Wow! Makes one wonder what's going on there. But he must have been a good top to be worthy of repeat performances.

My moral compass would prevent me from ever doing something like this.

It's probably one of the highest forms of betrayal.

And I believe in karma.

I wonder what the karmic debt would be for having done something like this.

If a jury convicted the wife of manslaughter, she'd probably only get community service - and that seems like a harsh punishment for catching your husband in your bed with another man.

I guess some married guys are comfortable with it or horniness overrules scruples.

• 4 weeks later...