Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's always hot for me when a hungry married bottom guy invites me over to fuck and breed him in his marital bed. Tons of fun! Especially love when they're wearing their wedding ring, married guys always have the sweetest tightest holes, and plow them extra good. Only a couple weeks back, an older married guy with kids invited me over while his wife was away to fuck him. We chatted, I came by, and was naked in his bed within minutes. He had a really sweet hole, left him dripping, and his kids were in the other room! The whole thing was hot. I snuck in through the garage. We had a very hot time together, he said he orgasmed like he hadn't in years. Hope he got the stains out of the sheets though ;) He certainly wasn't the first married guy I have fucked, and I'm sure won't be the last!  :grin:

• Upvote 8

For me barefucking a married guy is a real turn-on. They're such sluts!! Fucking them in the marital bed is an extra but big big bonus.

First time I did it was a 32 year old guy, not far from where I live. He had door ajar, and waited for me on hands and knees on the bed, wich I hadn't expected.

Once I had just finished fucking a married guy, we had just put our clothes back on, when the wife walks in. I was a bit strange after that. Left very quickly.

Edited by Bartje
  • Upvote 3

It's always hot for me when a hungry married bottom guy invites me over to fuck and breed him in his marital bed. Tons of fun! Especially love when they're wearing their wedding ring, married guys always have the sweetest tightest holes, and plow them extra good. Only a couple weeks back, an older married guy with kids invited me over while his wife was away to fuck him. We chatted, I came by, and was naked in his bed within minutes. He had a really sweet hole, left him dripping, and his kids were in the other room! The whole thing was hot. I snuck in through the garage. We had a very hot time together, he said he orgasmed like he hadn't in years. Hope he got the stains out of the sheets though ;) He certainly wasn't the first married guy I have fucked, and I'm sure won't be the last!  :grin:

lol wonder if the little cubs heard you making their daddy scream like a little bitch ahahaha

When I bottom for a married guy I love blowing my load all over the sheets. Some of them have gotten a little anxious about it. lol ;)