Married Guys In Their Own Beds

KindaBasic

Alot of me fuckers is married n I been fucked in many different places in n around there houses but me favorite place in deffo there bed ! One of the places one of em liked to fuck me was on top of the washin machine while it was goin thru its cycles which was also a lot of fun ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest bbbugfkr

have fucked and been fucked in the marriage bed. even hotter for me was having a guy slip inside the front door and bang my hole bb while my spouse was sleeping upstairs.

have fucked and been fucked in the marriage bed. even hotter for me was having a guy slip inside the front door and bang my hole bb while my spouse was sleeping upstairs.

That's hot. One guy snuck me into his basement rec room to fuck while his family were asleep.

Mmmmmm yassssss its so hot to be getting fucked by a DL married guy in the very bed that he and his wife sleeps in. Maybe I'm a little fucked n the head, but its such a turn on to be the "other woman", knowing that I'm some home-wreckng whore that's giving her hubby the kind of loving and dirty sex that her hubby really needs. One of my regular booty calls is a married guy. He said he absolutely craves m2m action because: 1) guys know how to suck cock better than any woman (especially since his wifey doesn't give him mouth sex anymore), 2) ass is tighter than any pussy in the land, 3) boi pussy doesn't bleed for a week every month, 4) men enjoy sex without the clingy emotional commitment like women, and 5) no matter how much cum he dumps into me, there is zero chance that I'm gonna come after him for child support.

• Upvote 3

Mmmmmm yassssss its so hot to be getting fucked by a DL married guy in the very bed that he and his wife sleeps in. Maybe I'm a little fucked n the head, but its such a turn on to be the "other woman", knowing that I'm some home-wreckng whore that's giving her hubby the kind of loving and dirty sex that her hubby really needs. One of my regular booty calls is a married guy. He said he absolutely craves m2m action because: 1) guys know how to suck cock better than any woman (especially since his wifey doesn't give him mouth sex anymore), 2) ass is tighter than any pussy in the land, 3) boi pussy doesn't bleed for a week every month, 4) men enjoy sex without the clingy emotional commitment like women, and 5) no matter how much cum he dumps into me, there is zero chance that I'm gonna come after him for child support.

Yaaas indeed. Thanks.

The guy who gave me my first poz load did it in the bed my wife and I share. It was a hot fuck session which lasted about an hour. After that we always fucked in that bed. One notable occasion he had to rush because my wife had phoned and said she was on her way home from work. In his rush he knocked over a bottle of poppers on the bed mattress. I had just 30 minutes to deal with the smell. I greeted the wife with a kiss and his poz load in my ass.

• Upvote 2

I love springtime. The sun shines, the air is warm, and all the women in town seem to be pregnant. Everywhere I go, all I see is preggos and new mommies. 

This means only one thing to me: horny-as-fuck new or soon-to-be fathers.

I've been getting so much married/attached straight guy dick lately, it's insane! I try and not post on craigslist too frequently, but when I do the goal is to get as many loads as possible then hopefully make many of the tops regulars, if possible. The past two months have been filled with so much bareback sex, and always with guys on the dl. Most of them don't even bring up condoms when I say I want their cock and cum in my ass and then the rest agree to go bare because I'm neg (true) and don't do this hardly at all (so not true!)

My married hookups are split between about 50/50 host/travel so only about 4 of my regulars actively fuck me in the bed they share with their wives/gfs but it's so fucking hot.

Nothing is hotter than texting some young, married father "here" and going in a wrecked house full of toys, clothes, and dishes that the kids and wife were running around in just a few minutes before and hurrying to the messy master bedroom.

Married daddy shoves the mixed dirty/clean laundry to the floor and pulls his hastily showered dick out of the top of his basketball shorts. He's tired and distracted but as soon and my lips meet his neglected dick it's almost pathetic how hard he gets and how fast. Why won't these women satisfy their men!?

I pull down his shorts and run my hands over his back, ass, and calves. He grunts in pleasure because it's been so long since anyone even touched him and my light massage is much appreciated. We'd like to take our time but we know it's entirely possible the woman will return for something forgotten so we get to why I'm here.

I take off my shorts but keep on my hoodie. He tongues my hole for a few seconds before spitting on his dick and penetrating me with force. I buck from the shock but don't tell him to slow down because time is so, so limited. My ass is freshly cleaned so it's nice and wet in there and quickly we're at a deep, fast rhythm. His balls are hitting my balls and his thighs are slapping my ass - I can see us in the full-length closet mirror that's surrounded with pinned artwork and sticky notes about dentist appointments and I fucking cum so hard because of how utterly slutty and depraved this is.

He doesn't last long because it's been ages since he nutted and when he does I can feel it spurting in me, seemingly by the quart. His moan is almost a cry because it's so intense and his legs start trembling. He wants to dismount but I'm milking his spewing cock with my hole, clenching and draining every last drop. That's something the missus would never do and he collapses on top of me from the intensity.

For what feels like forever we're in that perfect 'dickmatized' state: his still hard dick in my warm, open, clenching hole, both not talking and just continuing to rut again each other because it feel so damn good. This ends far too soon and I slip on my shorts as he leads me out through the garage with the promise of a repeat encounter.

And I know he'll be texting me again.

I have a lot of regular breeder tops and this is only one of the dirty and awesome experiences I've had. They are so desperate for a warm hole to nut in that they'll fuck you in their homes or within minutes of meeting the wife and kids at Ruby Tuesday. Thank god for married guys on the dl!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

I take off my shorts but keep on my hoodie. He tongues my hole for a few seconds before spitting on his dick and penetrating me with force. I buck from the shock but don't tell him to slow down because time is so, so limited. My ass is freshly cleaned so it's nice and wet in there and quickly we're at a deep, fast rhythm. His balls are hitting my balls and his thighs are slapping my ass - I can see us in the full-length closet mirror that's surrounded with pinned artwork and sticky notes about dentist appointments and I fucking cum so hard because of how utterly slutty and depraved this is!

You paint a hot picture, bud.

I love taking loads while my husband is at work on our bed. and love it when guys talk dirty and say what a cheating little whore I am. 

I wish I found a nice bull though..

Hot! You sound like a guy I could get into - in every use of the word. ;)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...