Accepting Being Made The Bottom

ChubbyChaserBottom

I did top some in my younger years, but after a while realized that I feet more comfortable with a dick inside me. It just feels more natural to me so I'm a proud bottom. Nothing beats the feeling of a top unloading inside my well used pussy.

Edited by whtbt4blkck
  • Like 1

Guest westwood83

My boyfriend is a total stud and a total top as well. I want to fuck him every once in awhile but then he just tells me that I'm his bitch and that's not going to happen. I've only fucked him twice in 5 years. He's not really into it so It doesn't do much for me. 

He loves the top/bottom dynamic in our relationship. He's 6'4" 210 and I'm about 5'10" and 170lbs. He always fucks me and tells me what a bitch I am and asks me if I want his babies in my pussy. He's such a hottie. 

Embrace your total top!!!! You're just a bitch now. :)

Guest btchbyl

if you miss being a top at times then say something. regardless of what others say in this post it isnt ok to go with what someone else wants and not think about your own happiness. ive been there before and i went through severe depression and ended up leaving the relationship. i felt a lot better after i left and i found many many other men that were happy to satisfy my needs.

• 3 years later...

Embrace it.  I never had a choice to be a bottom or top.  I am a bottom to my core, so I wouldn't have chosen to be a top even if I had the choice.  I absolutely love that tops want to breed me, and I love getting bred.

16 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Embrace it.  I never had a choice to be a bottom or top.  I am a bottom to my core, so I wouldn't have chosen to be a top even if I had the choice.  I absolutely love that tops want to breed me, and I love getting bred.

I agree totally. I have always wanted to top but nature has made me a total bottom.

On 2/13/2016 at 2:06 PM, ChubbyChaserBottom said:

Me and my boyfriend are both vers but two thirds of the time I'm usually the top. Recently we've been getting into more dom / sub experimenting and he's told me that he would prefer to be the top 100% of the time.

He prefers it so much so that I'm now the full time bottom and he's the dominant top that decides where, when and how I take his load.

He loves teasing me about it and also telling everybody how much of a total bottom I am. I have to admit that this has made me extremely hard and horny. I love the thought of being his breeding bitch but I find it hard to get my head around never being top again.

Has anybody else been in a similar situation?

A try chastity, it really makes you more hole focused and you forget about your dick, this will help you get a lot more into being a bottom only.

If this feeling persist, talk to him about. Dom/ sub play is fun and can add more intimacy to a relationship, but once it's done in a relationship the roles should not remain static. You are both still human beings and no one is ALWAYS SUB OR ALWAYS DOM. Doing that can build too much tension and it becomes more of a prison than a release. You can even ask to open the relationship with you only being able to top guys and your ass belongs to him. Basically your his beta.

• Upvote 1

Guest RawCunt

I've never really understood the concept of being versatile.  Though many of the best fucks I've had have been from versatile guys.

Guess it's one of those traits in life.  Some are born total bottoms, others fall into it along the way.

For some time I have a younger fuckbud. When we met he said he was a total top and nothing got in his ass. A few months ago he admitted that he had sex with his best friend and he had bottomed for the guy. "But he is the only one getting in my ass". Sure. Until a while ago he and another of my fuckbuds came over to tag team me. The other guy has one of the thickest dicks I ever had and in the heat of the moment he couldn't resist. Had to try it. So I had the pleasure of watching him taking that beercan cock. And he loved it. So much for being a total top 😉 

• Like 1