Major Height And Weight Differences

topstud127

I'm also a small guy at 5'4" and 150. I'm also Versatile so having a guy 5'8" or less is ideal. If the guy is any bigger than that I would just bottom. My fave is 5'5" or less and the closer to 100 pounds the better. Needless to say that rules out 85% of guys over 14 lol.

cool question.

I'm 6'5", but slender ~185 pounds... and I like to stay that way (i.e., on slender side). Because of my height I can weigh much more and still be within defined range for BMI. I've weighed as much as 215, but did not like the way I looked or felt. Being tall can make it a challenge when a top wants to fuck doggie style. I think that may be partly why my favorite posture is lying on my stomach, but then i tend to be a pretty passive fuck, i love to be taken by guys who love to be in control. 

Another reason for liking to be on my stomach is for the anonymity it provides. I really do not care how big or small, age, or any other factor, when I am in that position. It's kind of like being blindfolded for me, the visual sense is cut out of the scenario. If visual is involved, I tend to like slender guys. My favorite FB's have all been on the shorter and skinnier side, controlling me as a bottom is never an issue because I'm pretty pliable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I'm a 6'4"/300lbs Dom top.  Almost everyone I've ever played with/made use of has been shorter and/or smaller than me.  My ex, interestingly had me in height by an inch.  I love a good size differential.  There is nothing like pinning a guy under me, or moving him around as I wish, or watching him bounce on my dick.  And the visual of me with someone much shorter/thinner is pretty fucking hot.

• 1 month later...

I'm a 6'4"/300lbs Dom top.  Almost everyone I've ever played with/made use of has been shorter and/or smaller than me.  My ex, interestingly had me in height by an inch.  I love a good size differential.  There is nothing like pinning a guy under me, or moving him around as I wish, or watching him bounce on my dick.  And the visual of me with someone much shorter/thinner is pretty fucking hot.

You sound hot, bud.

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am find that I really gravitate, or have a strong preference to men in my height/ weight range. I am 5'9 and 150lbs soaking wet. When I am chatting online with a guy, then find later, that he is like 6'4 and 250lbs, I have noticed that my heart sinks. 

I think this is the reason why I have gravitated to Asian men so much, in addition to them being smooth.

I'm about 5"10", 175#, very muscular.  My husband is 6'3", 230#, solid muscle.  He manhandles me.  Even if I get aggressive and try to push him away (either for real or for fun), he can shut me down.  As a bottom, I love a top that can do that.  I'm not weak, so any top that can overpower me makes me hot as hell.

Guest gwmcatcher

I'm 6'4" 205 lbs. bottom.  My husband is 5'9", 150 lbs.  We've never had trouble making it work. ?

Edited by gwmcatcher

5'6" and I don't care about height when I'm topping topped guys shorter than me but usually taller guys hit me up. I think they like the idea of being dominated by a short guy. I usually have issues with guy 5'8"-5'9". Not because I don't like them but they usually have issues with shorted guys and make it a big deal and then try to flip me. Which is the biggest fucking turn off in my book. I've I wanted to bottom I would. I'm not bottoming for some dude just because he's taller than me and only by 2inches LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/10/2016 at 7:42 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

You can pin me down anytime! I am 5’5” 150 lbs. I love a man that is a lot bigger than me in every way. The man that too my neg cherry is about your size. I always loved bouncing up and down on his big dick. 

Im 5' 10" and weigh 155lbs, 95% bottom. Prefer guys who are 6ft+ and 200-250lbs. Love being used by big burly daddies. Being a bit shorter than me isn't a deal breaker, but Id much rather prefer my top to be the size of a redwood. 

Guest gwmcatcher
21 hours ago, TallVerse said:

I’m 6’8” and mostly bottom.  Things are challenging because with my height most assume I’m a top.  But when I find a partner, things can get creative, but it works.

It's my dream to flip fuck with a guy as tall as you ?

I’m 5’6” and 145lbs. Love being destroyed by big beefy daddies. Most of my regulars are between 6’2 and 6’6”. All of my exes have been taller than 6’4”. There’s just something about a giant man pounding my small body and manhandling me that just turns me on so much. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1