The Doctor Is In - Deep!

KindaBasic

I was just about to leave the sauna at the gym when I hooked up with a couple of times last year came in. He's a married doctor, Asian, early 40's, about 5' 5", average build, but a nice uncut dick, and total top. When he saw me he smiled and asked how I was, and then he reached over and grabbed my ass, and told me he wanted to fuck me. (I like a guy who gets to the point.) We both quickly showered and dressed, and he followed me to my place.

When we got to my bedroom we started to make out, which surprised me. In the past he refused to kiss or give oral, but as soon as we were stripped and on the bed he grabbed my cock and started blowing me and licking my balls. Then he really surprised me by flipping me over and eating my ass. Like a man starving, he rimmed, bit and kissed my cheeks and hole until I was moaning and grabbing sheets. He even slapped my cheeks a few times and kneaded them like dough.

Finally he climbed up between my legs and started rubbing the head of his dick up and down my crack, making me jump and moan every time he moved across my hole. This gent is a prodigious precummer and he was literally painting my hole and cheeks with it, really making me hot. I was about to reach for the condoms, but he surprised me once again by pushing his head against my hole. In the past, forgive the pun, he was really anal about condoms, but now it appeared he was going to fuck me raw.

So turned on by his aggressiveness and desire to fuck me bare it didn't take much for me to open up for him. After a minute or two of slow fucking he began to speed up and take longer, deeper and harder strokes, and before long he was really pounding away. Soon we were both grunting, growing and moaning in wild ecstasy as he fucked me like a beast. After awhile his strokes got even harder and focused, and I could actually feel his dick swell as he finally slammed down deep, and with a yell filled my hole with his hot jizz. Rubbing against the sheets and getting pounded into the mattress my own cock swelled and I blew my own load all over the sheets and my belly.

With one last groan, all hot and sweaty, he collapsed on top of me with his softening cock still in me. It was so hot when it finally popped out and I felt some of his load dribble out and run down my balls. When he finally rolled off me I turned towards him and we made out until he sort dozed off for a bit.

• Upvote 9

Interesting , like you I wonder about the change in his behaviour, oh well sounds like you both had a good time and got what you wanted, very nice

It's amazing how a person's views change in a year. I used to be a safe only top, and here I am. lol

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...