Fucking Trans Guys

constructionguy

Yeah. There's a hot ftm guy I hooked up with a few times this past summer. He loved taking my cum and I enjoyed fucking his front hole. I was hoping we'd become regular fuckbuds but he stopped returning my messages. I still see his posts on Craigslist though. Looks like he's gotten into pnp lately.

I played with one once at the baths. I honestly had no clue he was trans. Just thought he was cute and a little beefy and hairy. Had a bit of a shock when I reached under his towel expecting to grab his dick and found a bonus hole instead. Stopped a minute and figured "what the hell, he's here b/c he's horny too".   So ended up playing and fingering him and ask if it was good as I'd never seen/touched/fingered one before. He was gasping and moaning yes yes it's good so I'm like great I'm a natural LOL

He did want me to top him but it was when I was leaving and after bttming and cumming twice and lots of poppers it just wouldn't happen.

Wish I could find one now to play and fuck all 3 holes

• Upvote 1

Recently (well over the past 4-5 months) I have gotten a couple tattoos from a damned cute young trans-man who just happens to be a great tat artist.  We flirted a bit while getting the first tat down..which took a couple sessions.  Then I had him do a fairly quick one....at #BBBH "tramp stamp" that I wanted in recognition of my decision to bareback only.  

No doubt, that took the level of flirtation to a new level.....we still have not fucked, but I think we will soon get there.  He was a bit reluctant to be with me when I was negative (he has been poz for a couple years)..but now that I am part of the poz universe.....it should work out.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3