Fucking Trans Guys

constructionguy

Guest bbbearlover1

Interesting topic.  I've not found myself in a circumstance where I've had the option of hooking up with a FTM, but I've seen some fucking hot FTMs of late.  At least I know where to post, if I ever cross that bridge.

I've been with MTF's twice. Once was when I was having a pump and dump marathon at a sleazy motel in Los Angeles. A t-guy who according to the pics s/he sent had a cock the size of a beer bottle replied to one of my ads and asked if s/he could add another load to my total. I was sort of intrigued, but as much as I like getting fucked by horse cocks, I was on a mission to get a minimum of 50 loads in my ass in one night and I thought it might turn other tops off if they walked in while I was getting creamed by a guy who (except for his cock) was a girl, so I said no. I felt kinda bad about it. But s/he ended up getting me back by posing as an another anonymous guy in a later email, walking in into the motel room wearing sweats and a hoodie over his face. He had his cock deep inside me doggie style before I realized who s/he was in the mirror. That was actually an amazing fuck, I gotta say.

The second time with an MTF was at a gloryhole bookstore. I was alone when a nice looking woman with long dark hair walked into the arcade. At first I actually thought she was a hooker - a pretty one, in jeans and a tank top, with a nice rack. I happen to be into licking pussy so when she went into a booth I went into the one next to her looking to see if I could get her to put her clit up to the gloryhole. Turns out she had a cock, and she wasted no time poking it through the hole. I sucked and rode it off in only a couple of minutes, and she was out of there before I could wipe her cum off my ass and get my trousers up.

I've also gone down on a FTM guy I met off of Craigslist in a tiny town in nowhere West Virginia. She loved having guys suck on her "dick" (a clit that was bigger than more than a few cocks I've worked on) and it was pretty cool making her cum over and over again by slurping on it. I think I gave her 7 O's in about half an hour.

Edited by bottomforsize
  • Downvote 1

I was the house top for a video company which filmed scenes of FTM guys getting fucked by cis tops.  I got to play with three great guys on film.  Two of them let me use all three holes.  They insisted I go back and forth between ass and the front hole (as they prefer it to be called.)  I had a blast.

I met the producer and the first model at the local boookstore:  an older guy with a cute young man.  The man offered his boy for me to fuck...well I went to rim him...and had that same "what the hell??" moment.  Then said to myself "a hole is a hole" and had GREAT sex.  He invited me back to his house to catch it all on film...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

If you want to fuck a trans guy more than once I'd recommend not referring to him as 'her' and 'she'.

Not to take this into a non-sexual direction, but I chose not to choose a gendered pronoun for the first two partners I described because I didn't presume to know what pronoun they preferred for themselves. I had intended to refer to the FTM as a he, because that's how he referred to himself, but I slipped as I wallowed in my memory of going down on him and how he came more like the women I've sucked off than the men. Regardless, I owe him an apology for the mistake. Ditto to anyone here who was offended. 

Not to take this into a non-sexual direction, but I chose not to choose a gendered pronoun for the first two partners I described because I didn't presume to know what pronoun they preferred for themselves. I had intended to refer to the FTM as a he, because that's how he referred to himself, but I slipped as I wallowed in my memory of going down on him and how he came more like the women I've sucked off than the men. Regardless, I owe him an apology for the mistake. Ditto to anyone here who was offended. 

p.s. If the mod wants to remove my comments as a sign of respect to trans guys (or because my comments were off topic), I'm ok with that. Now back to the hotness.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

I watched my husband fuck a trans guy once.  He still had his pussy, and that's where my husband fucked him.  I found it incredibly hot.  Because my husband and I have an mpreg fetish, I just kept thinking he could get this trans guy pregnant.  I myself have never been with a trans person, and I never top.