Prep Put To The Test

justsexnowatl

UPDATE: Yesterday's epic gang bang with 76 confirmed tops was A FLOP!

MAYBE 12 guys showed up.

mostly limp.

took 5 measly loads.

what a joke!

I guess Seattle is full of all talk and no action. I gotta get the hell out of seattle.

I think the more guys "confirmed", the easier it is to "flake out" and it's the same everywhere.  If you have 76 guys coming, you won't miss just 1.  I've been fucking pretty much non-stop lately with some good "references" :) but I can also guaranty there are some guys that think I'm a flake.   I've said yes to several parties on bbrt when they were first posted, but then as they got huge and obviously a "no loads refused" kind of party, I knew I wouldn't show up...I have sometimes gone back and removed myself from the party, but not always...I know some guys are into watching hot muscle boys being cumdumps for any and all loads from out of shape guys, but kind of turns me off.  I'd rather play with a reg fuckbud or small group and a little less chance of having to deal with an std - pretty much guaranteed side effect of a giant gangbang.  

• Upvote 1

I'd rather play with a reg fuckbud or small group and a little less chance of having to deal with an std - pretty much guaranteed side effect of a giant gangbang.  

You are absolutely correct.

That's why I'm not going to be doing this again anytime soon.

As far as catching stds, I didn't really care and expected it.

But I am going to stick with my regular fuck buds for a while.

• 1 month later...
Guest kazore

Hello, ive been on prep for 18 months now, everything is doing ok, im raw 90% of the time with pretty much with everybody.

I plan to go to Mexico city soon. I saw online a bb sex party with a lot of hot hot guys.

I really would like to go.

Im not afraid of undetectable guys. I m more afraid of guys who don't follow their treatment well and the one who are not on meds.

I read that a lot of hiv+ guys in Mexico city are not on med.

What do you suggest? Should i go to this party?

I started barebacking a few years into sex. Condoms are like eating steak with a balloon over your tongue.

For years I was into chem sex and bottomed for literally hundreds of guys across LA and Madrid - no questions asked. Always had a cum fetish and when I was parTying I literally couldn't get enough. During that whole time, between binges I'd go on PEP. Once I quit the T, of course I had a taste for loads and groups and always BB.

I'm addicted to taking loads and damn if my PReP isn't a trooper.

Edited by Groeg

"...haven't fully indulged as a bottom (yet) and thinking about taking it up a couple/several notches as a load taker. 

Ive taken more loads than a dishwasher and my PReP hasn't failed me yet

UPDATE: Yesterday's epic gang bang with 76 confirmed tops was A FLOP!

MAYBE 12 guys showed up.

mostly limp.

took 5 measly loads.

what a joke!

I guess Seattle is full of all talk and no action. I gotta get the hell out of seattle.

Cum to Los Angeles! We're fun and take our fucking seriously

This was unexpected.

At a fisting party this past weekend, a hot young top with a big fucking dick asked me in the middle of our session if I was neg or POZ. Told him I was neg and on PrEP. He shoved his big cock in my ass bare and blasted his load deep in my guts. Later discussion revealed he had been on PrEP for a year. My friends were pissed that he used a condom with them and I was the only one he bred.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The risk to bottoms is indeed significantly higher than to tops.

Bottoming for an HIV+ top without condoms or PrEP carries about 1.4% chance of infection per fuck. On PrEP, this is reduced to 0.06%.

For tops, the figures are 0.1% unprotected, 0.004 on PrEP. Not technically zero, but might as well be.

See: https://wwwn.cdc.gov/hivrisk/estimator.html