The Furnace Man Cums Twice

shinelover

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself with the title. But it’s true.

It has been a couple of weeks since our first encounter and, even though he’d showed interest in more, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Plus, this is the busy time of year for him, so I doubted he had much free time.

Anyway, I was at the local Walmart, turned a corner, and there he was. Shopping with what I assume was his girlfriend. I wasn’t that surprised.

He noticed me, too. He said something to her, she nodded and moved further into the purse department, while he walked away, glancing back at me and giving me a subtle nod of the head.

Of course I was following him, and saw that he was going to the bathroom. Really not the best choice if you’ve ever seen them at the Walmart stores -they don’t even have doors on the outside anymore. I followed him in anyway.

He went directly into a stall. I saw there was a guy pissing at the wall urinal, so I just washed my hands and he finished up and left. Now we were alone. So I quickly ducked into the stall with the hunky furnace guy.

I didn’t know how this was going to go -it was so risky there!

He sat down on the toilet and pulled his already hard dick out, which I gave a couple of quick sucks to get it wet. Nothing about this was planned or I would have prepared my ass better. He didn’t seem to care, and I sure as hell wasn’t about to turn down another load from him up my ass.

Facing him, I squatted over his cock and lowered my ass onto it. With really no lube except his natural juice, it took some doing. Luckily he does leak quite a bit of precum, so eventually I could feel him sliding into me. Within a matter of minutes I was sitting down completely on his lap.

I slowly rode him, loving every second of that meat up my hole. Fuck this was so risky but so hot!! I let my head fall back and let out a silent sigh, or maybe I wanted to moan. I guess it looked that way because he quickly clamped his hand over my mouth.

Just then we heard feet and knew that someone had come in. I impaled myself totally on him, and did a little Mission Impossible balancing act with my feet on the wall behind him, and my hands on the door behind me. That way if anyone happened to look under the door, they would only see one set of feet.

I think it had been security, too, because they didn’t use a toilet or urinal or the sink. But luckily they did leave.

He looked me in the eyes and whispered, “We’re going to have to make this quick.”

I was okay with that.  I climbed off of him and he stood up. From there I kneeled carefully on the toilet seat and he got behind me -still only one set of feet showing. He entered me from behind, grabbed my hips, and nailed me hard and fast.

Within a matter of a minute or two he held in deep, breathed loudly through his nose, and I could feel his dick twitching up my ass and blasting me full of his baby makers. He slowly eased out of me and wiped himself off with a handful of toilet paper -surprisingly he wasn’t messy.

He signalled for me to stay in the stall for a second and he opened the door and peeked out -the coast was clear. I pulled up my pants and followed him out. Just then another customer entered and went to the urinals. We stood at the sink, staring at each other in the mirror while we washed our hands.

He turned to walk past me and leave, but whispered to me just as he was passing, “Meet me out front in 10.”

Yay! I was hoping that meant he was going to give me another load like he had the first time we met. I met him out front in exactly 10 minutes and he immediately began walking when he saw me.

When we were out of sight from the doors, I caught up to him. “I told my girlfriend I forgot my wallet in the truck. That should give me enough time to give you another load . . . if you want it,” he said with a very cute grin.

“Like you even have to ask,” I laughed. “Where?” I asked him, looking around. It’s not like we could fuck in his truck.

“There are some walking trails off this way. With all of the snow, I doubt anyone is using them.” He led me away from the parking lot to a wooded area.

When we were far enough out of sight, I just walked to a tree, leaned forward and yanked my pants down, exposing my ass to the very cold winter air. I was thinking this was going to be another quick fuck -I wasn’t sure how the cold was going to affect his cock and balls.

Of course my ass was more than hot enough to keep his dick warm, so he jammed right into me now that I was prelubed with his first load of cum. He stood very close to me, wrapping his arms around me from behind, and just began pounding me, rutting into my hungry ass.

There was always something about fucking like this, so close to each other, hugging close, that always gets me so hot. I could feel his head near mine, and his warm breath on the back of my neck and ears. He leaned his chin on my left shoulder and whispered as he fucked me.

“You like when I fuck you, don’t you?”

“I love your dick in me. You can fuck me any time you need. I promise you that. Just give me your load,” I moaned now.

“Yeah, you’re a greedy cum slut. Fuck you make me feel better than my girlfriend, that for sure. I love your ass,” he told me, starting to slam me harder and as deep as he could go.

It only took another couple of minutes, and then his face was next to mine again as he growled in my ear and unloaded his swimmers deep into my whore ass.

We took a moment to catch our breath and straighten our clothes, and then headed back. We re-entered the store as if nothing had ever happened and we’d never even met. He went his way, and I went mine.

As I shopped I could feel his loads leaking out of my hole and down the back of my legs. I was glad I was wearing nylon trackies -the wetness wouldn’t show through them. I felt like such a slut doing my shopping while I was literally dripping in cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 29

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, manleyguy4you said:

Any chance you heard back from your furnace mate even though he moved to Canada?  What a hot fucker that you helped ease him out of the closet.  Great stories!

Check out my other posts - I did spend one other incredible night with him. He loaded me up again and again. It was a night that no other top has been able to come close to -unfortunately.