Good Hotels In Nyc For Ass Up Loads?

sifodiwurjaksod557

I'm hoping that I can get some feedback on decent hotels in Manhattan for anonymous bareback load taking. Ideally the hotel would meet the following criteria:

1) No card key required in the elevators or hotel entry points 24/7.

2) Large enough hotel that guys cumming and going won't cause security to come talk to me.

3) The shower/bathtub has a hand-held shower so I can use one of my attachments to be squeaky clean when I start (only want my tops to experience other guy's loads and not have negative outcomes...).

4) Hopefully close enough to a gay area so that guys won't find it too much effort to cum find my ass up and ready.

Anyone have some suggestions on this? If you are in Manhattan I'd be willing to reward you for your help (wanna go first or last?).  ;-)

--  I find GEM Hotel as a gay friendly place but cannot find details that tell me about the above list. Anyone know about this place?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

When we travel we bring our sure shot and a pipe wrench to remove the shower head and replace it with ours as almost all shower heads have the same pipe fitting.

Take a look at the Out Hotel as its very Gay friendly and Men walking in and out are normal.