Support Group

BBbttm4BBtopsss

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

As I hold the bottle of poppers and wish I could just drink this stuff as i feel this Tank guy splitting me with what feels like a baseball bat; but i am finding out fast he is an experert in makeing white guys into his bitch and will do whatever to feel that monster deep in their hole.
His cock is ripping me apart and i don't care at this point, i just want this man to fill me with his superior weapon and knowing the others, figure he is going to give me another load of poz seed in what is becoming nothing more that a pussy, cunt , hole for these real men to use for their sexual pleasure no matter what the damage to my body.
I am so fucking high from the drugs and poppers; i feel my legs trying to wrap or at least hook behind Tank to let him know I am his and want him deep in me and filling me with is seed, marking me at his property to loan or whore out, i just dont care anymore, or do I; but not right now!!!
Tank has now leaned over and is pressing my legs higher and his cock deeper in me and reaffirms that I am a faggot white bitch for his pleasure; he tells me that I am just just keep telling him what a white sissy cunt to black men I am, and i am enjoying doing so. 
Tank then looks up and says to someone, you want some of this bitch?  I lean my head back and see the janitor staning in the doorway jacking his cock, and says he woulld love a crack at some sissy faggot white boy. 
The janitor moves to where I am laying and asks me what I am? I tell hime with no reservatioins that I am a faggot, a bitch, a cum dump to men , any men, but my heart and soul now belong to black cock and men who know how to make a white bitch a faggot , cocksucking cumdump.
the Janitor lines up my mouth and I take him with no more screams or protest, but total acceptance of who I am to these men. I feel his manhood on my tounge as I swirl it around the head and shaft as the janitor is now just telling Tank that he should have come to more of these meetings, but this is the first white boy he has ever seen show up, I renew my efforts on his cock letting him know that my mouth is for his manhood and hopefully I am rewarded with his seed, the janitor does not last long, i can tell he is ready to unleash is spearm into my waiting and willing mouth; he roars and grabs my head telling me to take that nut you white faggot, damn i need to get a bitch like this to use myself; he cum is shooting my mouth and i swallow over and over to show him i am worthy and would not spill a drop. As the janitor starts to go soft i suck him clean of my spit as he removes it from my mouth and I look up and tell him 'thank you sir'. As I lay there on the table with Tank buried in my ass, cunt, whatever at this point, when his phone goes off, he tells the person on the other end to give him 10 min and hangs up; 'give this cunt another dose", without waiting, I lower my arm, now knowing what he meant, and they give me another point hit and in seconds I am flying free and feeling that itch in my hole; now I am just hitting the poppers and begging him to BREED ME, FUCK MY FAGGOT CUNT, please give me your SUPERIOR BLACK SEED!!! I look around the room and see the others standing naked and jacking thier cocks, now I start to ask for another cock in my mouth,  I beg, PLEASE someone let me suck your black cocks, I need to taste cum, POZ cum and with that I got one of them to give me his nice size black weapon asking me if i want that Poz shit in my mouth, I don't talk, just start to suck and massage his balls hoping to get a bigger load.
as both men are just pumping me at both ends, I all of a sudden hear a gasp and "what the fuck is this, and what the fuck are you doing". The cock in my mouth pulls out and backs up as I sigh at the loss of his manhood using my mouth, tilt my head back and there is my wife Karen, but Tank has not stopped fucking me, slower , but has not stopped. They push Karen up closer and I am not sure if she can see I had been drugged or he staring at this monster of a black man between my spread open legs with his cock buried in my hole. 
"this is what your doing working late, being a faggot to these guys, i am not good enough?", I look at her and I am conflicted as I tell her it was not my plan, " Honey"; at that word, Tank slams his cock hard in my hole and I look at him and l smile, then back at her; "I am sorry, but I was curious of what it would be like and the next thing I know is; at this point, Tank slams his cock back in me, as I look at him, he tells me, "tell her what you are, NOW",, I look back at my wife and defeated tell her, " I am a faggot, who loves to suck cock now and take cock in my ass; and before i was reminded, "in my mancunt" and I love the dominance they have over me", Tank slams back into me and I just look at him and ask him to "FUCK MY CUNT, MY WHITE CUNT FOR BLACK COCKS", Tank starts to really move in and out of me, as I look back at my wife then back at Tank. As I look back at my wife, she now has a drink in her hand and downing it quite quickly,  all I can think of is that before this night is over, we will be both cumdumps for black men. Tank then asks me what I want; YOUR COCK, YOUR SEED, BLACK COCK, I want to feel you flood my faggot cunt with your seed; Tank looks dead in my eyes and says; "What kind of seed"? POZ seed I yell out and beg for you to give me it NOW! Tank roars and lets loose what i can feel his potent poz seed in my hole and my legs are wrapped around his body trying to get more of him in me. As I look over at my wife, she has a fresh drink in her hand and they are walking her into the next room, and closing the door!!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 9/22/2018 at 9:58 PM, BBbttm4BBtopsss said:

As I look over at my wife, she has a fresh drink in her hand and they are walking her into the next room, and closing the door!!

If you want to let me know what happens to her, please send that part of the story to me.

• 3 months later...