Gay Raceplay, Verbal, Humiliation, Immorality. Why So Fucking Hot?

privateracefan

racial slurs (nigger, wetback, gook, cracker whore) in sex drive me fucking insane.  The best orgams of my life.  I guezz its humiliation that really gets me off. Hiring pros$ adds another layer of immorality to it.  Anyone else turned on by it?  

I recorded a buddy of mine ( a black rentb-y) taking a clients$ huge white dick in his juicy nigger butt.  It was so immoral... gave me a huge orgasm.
post-48247-0-12109900-1455848936_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 3

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was in ATL when I hooked up with a beast of a top: tall black guy built like a fullback with an attitude to match. He started it by telling me how he loved tearing up slutty chink ass and making us bitches cry. I told him, "Fuck you, you black n***ga, you ain't shit, bring it on!" What started as a regular fuck turned into the grudge harefuck of the year. We called other the most vile racist shit imaginable, slapped and spat on each other, lord it was great. He really brought out the power bottm in me. I literally tried to tear his massive cock off while riding him. He tried to pierce my lungs through my ass and mouth with his dick. We each tried to make the other tap out by outlasting him. Three hours later we were spent. His cock could no longer het hard. My hole was blown out like a flat tire, gaping and bleeding slightly. Our muscles were jelly and we slept the deep sleep of two men that used every drop of sexual energy.

It definitely was among the Top 10 fucks of my lifetime.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

• 3 years later...

I for one get hotter when race play is involved . Apparently others  do as well because when I was working in an adult theater several black guys liked it when the business closed and I let them stay inside with me as I did my closing duties .

Altho there was one black man who I suspect was married because he only came in certain nights during the month .

One night as I was standing behind the counter  completeing paperwork he walked up an grabbed my cock thru my jeans I reminded him that I had a trucker as a partner and he just kept massaging my throbber .

I got the paperwork done and looked him in the eye and said what the fuck did U go make my cock stiff like that for fucker ?

He grabbed the wasteband of my jeans and popped the button and started unzipping them.

He reached his caloused hand inside and grabbed my cock and then told me that he had never been with a man but wanted to with me .

I made him let go of my now oozing cock and asked him exactly what he had in mind then he told me " I want that white meat as far up my black as it can go " .

Knowing that others who worked there had given blow jobs in the booth wanted some thing different .

I put a movie in and turned the lights off and inside the vast darkness we went . Halfway down the theater was the projector box so I led him there and sat on the box and began to undress  as did he while standing .

He began sucking my cock and I thought I had made a huge mistake when I said " swallow the whole white cock boy " .

Apparently my verbage was not offensive to him because he sucked even harder .

I asked liked that hunh fucker to which he pulled off and said " yes massa " .

That was when I knew that I had to have me a piece of that virgin nigger ass .

I bent him over where I had just been sitting and asked " so ya want me to stick my white massa cock up your nigger ass like a bitch boy  " .

When he shook his head yes I was off .

I pounded his virgin ass till my cock could not be rammed in another time and he said " dam massa ya sure do know how to fuck a nigger ass right " .

I don't know if his ass was raw and might be dripping but I did not really care because we both got what we wanted .

I told him the next time he needed some white cock I wanted some ass pussy and he smiled broadly .

Too bad I left the theater before seeing him again but that piece of nigger bitch pussy I will never forget .

Never been turned on by race play, just doesn't strike a chord in me. Mind fuck humiliation though... damn.  It has to be subtle to really work on me, i've experienced it with Top/Dom guys of a type, who are emotionally and mentally powerful, but the farthest thing from forceful or bullying. i guess that's what makes it so powerful for me, that they are able to get the upper hand and control me, then subtly make it clear that's what's happened as i submit to Them.  i had one Dom who regressed me by continuously praising and encouraging me as a "Good boy!!" the whole time i was gagging and tearing, nose running working so hard to please Him by taking His huge cock in my throat.  i felt like a little kid trying to please His so hard, and He knew how to get me to that place and control me there. i adored Him, i couldn't help it, and He knew it... we both did.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i guess that's what makes it so powerful for me, that they are able to get the upper hand and control me, then subtly make it clear that's what's happened as i submit to Them.  i had one Dom who regressed me by continuously praising and encouraging me as a "Good boy!!" the whole time i was gagging and tearing, nose running working so hard to please Him by taking His huge cock in my throat.  i felt like a little kid trying to please His so hard, and He knew how to get me to that place and control me there. i adored Him, i couldn't help it, and He knew it... we both did.

I know exactly what you mean. I’m not humiliating if a random Top calls me a cunt while he’s fucking me, but there’s a certain kind of Top that knows how to start with you on an equal mental basis, and then gradually lower you and debase you until he is so far above you that his sexual dominance becomes a given. The humiliating thing isn’t that you end up as a willing cockslut for him - it’s that you know what he’s doing while he’s doing it, and there’s not one thing you can do about it.

As to race, race doesn’t stimulate me at all, but if someone were to make a point of it, it could be a serious turn-off. Although I turn no one away, it wouldn’t take too awfully much to persuade me to deny hole to a white supremacist. (He’d probably take it anyway, but at least I’d make a point...)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm love the true freedom a white man giving me when he allows me to experience my pursue of liberty and prosperity. As AEducated African American Gay Male I KNOW IT'S NOT FOR A BLACKS ,but I can't be true to self if deny my truth and live captive to politcal correctness. Speaken for self I find having a White adult male younger or older who give me the oppertunity to show him that I'm living my best life when I have a white man standing over me with his cock shoved in my mouth and my eyes filled with glee as he tells me im a good Nigger !! I  desire to be a whitemans nigger who he can use as a cum, piss and spit bucket. I live in NYC , I'm not for rent just fun 646.  ___ 715///8528

On 2/18/2016 at 9:30 PM, privateracefan said:

racial slurs (nigger, wetback, gook, cracker whore) in sex drive me fucking insane.  The best orgams of my life.  I guezz its humiliation that really gets me off. Hiring pros$ adds another layer of immorality to it.  Anyone else turned on by it?  

I recorded a buddy of mine ( a black rentb-y) taking a clients$ huge white dick in his juicy nigger butt.  It was so immoral... gave me a huge orgasm.
post-48247-0-12109900-1455848936_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Most of the Black Men I have hooked up with have all initiated some Verbal Race Play while fucking me.  
How I belong to Black Men now, How my small dicked white husband will never satisfy me again, and how they are ruining  me and wrecking my white hole. 

On 5/18/2020 at 4:29 AM, HairyJake said:

Most of the Black Men I have hooked up with have all initiated some Verbal Race Play while fucking me.  
How I belong to Black Men now, How my small dicked white husband will never satisfy me again, and how they are ruining  me and wrecking my white hole. 

Was it true?  Did they ruin your hole?  Does your husband still satisfy you?

Yeah.... NO. 

I’m a white guy and was sleeping between two very sexy black men last night, and I ended up in the middle in more than one way.. hot as hell? For sure. And we all enjoyed each other as equals. And thats like the vast majority of POC I know, race “play” isn’t fun, it’s demeaning. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, wood said:

Yeah.... NO. 

I’m a white guy and was sleeping between two very sexy black men last night, and I ended up in the middle in more than one way.. hot as hell? For sure. And we all enjoyed each other as equals. And thats like the vast majority of POC I know, race “play” isn’t fun, it’s demeaning. 

Thank you. Absolutely moronic. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, wood said:

Yeah.... NO. 

I don't think we can reasonably know what goes on in the depths of other people's minds. I think we can take it as read that racism = bad, just as homophobia = bad. However, that doesn't stop gay, bi, and even straight men getting turned on when they do play where someone gets called fag because the dynamic turns them on. Why is it so hard to imagine something akin to this around race? I've talked with black men who are appalled by race play and the objectification of black male sexuality and bodies, and I've talked with black men who want to fuck my white ass and pump it full of black seed so I can be their brood mare and bear them strong black baby boys. I think the direction the power flows and who's controlling the narrative matters. I would probably have trouble if a black man wanted me to call him derogatory terms but considering how I'm wired that's not likely.

There are plenty of gay men who hate the F word and plenty of black men who hate the N word, but there are some of each who know there is erotic power in those words when they are deployed in play to maximize people's pleasure and enjoyment.

We have to allow room for the minority of people of color who are into some kind of race play because of its transgressive nature, and because it works for them. 

• Upvote 4